Chapter 11

"Problem?" I smirk. I get joy out of pissing people off.

She pushes me back by my chest with her overly-prissy-French-manicure. "Why don't you go back to your lonely little apartment so me and CaptainSparklez can talk," she says.

"You don't even know his real name? " I ask. "why doesn't this surprise me?" Jordan and Nick take a few steps back whispering "chick fight..."

"All I need to know is that me and him are going to have some fun," she says, tugging the collar of Jordan's shirt.

Oh no she didn't.

"Wheres my say in this?" Jordan asks. I do feel bad for him. But I won't leave until I win. I tell him to sit tight, this will be over soon enough.

- a/n I like writing about fights c; because I like fighting c:-

I smack her hand off his shirt and kiss him on the cheek. "That's a no-no," I say. Jordan's eyes get wider and he smiles his million-dollar-smile. "He's mine."

She gasps and smacks me. I rub my cheek and knee her in the crotch. The restaurant manager makes us go to the street. He doesn't call the police. Lucky me, I get to keep fighting. Unfortunately, though, a police officer happens to drive by right as I throw a punch at her. Great.

She cries fake tears. That's not the only fake thing about her. I get sent to the police station.

-a/n when I wrote police it autocorrected it to olive cx lolol-

The cop drives me off to somewhere I don't care to see. I have to talk to someone and tell them what I 'did'.

"What did you do?" they ask.

"I didn't do jack crap."

"If you didn't do anything, you wouldn't be here, would you?" their voice rises.

"That bitch was hitting on my boyfriend, okay?! Maybe I got a little jealous. She shouldn't have touched him! I wouldn't be here if she didn't touch him! Now, because of her, I'M WASTING MY TIME IN A POLICE STATION WHEN I SHOULD BE SPENDING TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" I'm out of my seat now.

"Sit down miss," his voice softens. "I'll get her here to tell her side of the story. But until then, you're being charged with domestic violence."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?!" I scream. He walks out the door. Jerk. Now I have to wait for that lying little bitch to lie and get me in even more trouble.

Fuck my life.

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Yes, well. Will Avril get in trouble? Erm... To be quite honest, I'm not sure myself.

I'm undecided. Sorry for all the cuss words, as well. Whoopppssss. Bai guise cx