Chapter 14

*Jordan's POV*

I thought Avril would come back... she probably just fell asleep. What if something bad happened...? No, she's fine. I worry too much. She's fine. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check...

I walk in her apartment and find her asleep on her computer. I laugh. She's so cute when she's asleep. I carry her bridal-style to her bed and kiss her on the forehead. "Goodnight," I whisper and walk out the door.

I decide its pretty late and I should probably get to sleep too. But there's a knock at the door. Did Avril wake up...?

But it's not Avril, no. It's that blonde chick from earlier. But this time, she's only wearing a lacy tanktop and pajama pants.

"Captain," she begins "I got kicked out of my apartment and I have no where to stay!" she pouts. "Could I stay with you tonight?"

"I'm not sure how Avril would feel about this..." I try to re-convince her. It doesn't work.

"Let's just forget about Avril... it's me, and you tonight, baby," she says seductively and pushes me on the couch.

I push her off me. "Uhhh.... I'm not sure this is a good idea... "

She pouts. "Well why not?"

"Uhm, maybe because I have a girlfriend?"

She scowls at me. "I told you to forget about her," she says angrily. "So let's," she puts a pedicured finger on my jawline "forget about her."

She grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. I hesitate and let go of her hand "Is something wrong...?" she pouts. Her pout turns into a look of pure hatred. "You're still thinking about Avril, aren't you?" I back up. "Well we can't have that, can we?" she grabs a kitchen knife and leaves my apartment.

Avril.

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Okay. So this is my attemp at drama. It fails, so bad. But too bad ^^ bai guise cx