Chapter 5

Jordan must have stayed the night; I wake up to the sound of his heartbeat. "Jordan..." I poke his cheek. "Jordannn..." I say a little louder. When he doesn't answer I get up and make some pancakes. "Jordan," I say from the kitchen. "I made pancakes." He bolts out of bed at the word pancakes.

I look at him. "Were you faking being asleep?" I ask

"Sorry, its just... your bed is so darn comfy," Excuses, Excuses.

*Jordan's POV*

I wake up at Avril's house. I must've fallen asleep. Careful not to wake her up, I reposition myself and wait silently for her to wake up. She's so cute when she sleeps. Wait, did I just say that? I suppose so. Well, I guess its better than lying to myself about it.

Finally, she wakes up. I try not to laugh even when she pokes my cheek. I hear her walk to the kitchen. She's making something. "Pancakes..." I hear from the kitchen. She said other things, pancakes just caught my attention. She found my weakness.

Avril accuses me of fake sleeping. I can't lie to her, so I just tell her I found her bed comfy. She laughs and hands me my pancakes. "Feel free to eat on the couch, if you fancy." She tells me.

"I would very much enjoy that," I say. "Under one condition."

"Yes...?" 

"Sit by me." I smile and pat the spot next to me.

*Avril's POV*

He pats the spot next to him. I can't help but smile. I take a seat on my cream colored love set. Appropriate name, I suppose, after what happens next. 

"Avril... I've been thinking," he says.  

"Jordan, thinking? That's new." I respond. He laughs.

"Its a real shocker. Anyhow," he scoots closer. "Avril, I think I love you."

~~~~~~~~A/M~~~~~~~~~

I realized I put an m instead of n. whoops. Anyhow, HOW ROMANTIC <3 And more chapters will be added. I have no school tomorrow. My mom was planning on telling me when I wake up at 6:30. how cruel. but fortunately, my friend emma was to the rescue! she told me.. derp. Bai guise cx