Molded

Jaune arc pov
I woke up in a cold sweat, and I instinctively checked up on my neck.  I looked down from my shoulders to my feet that I was cleaned up and fully clothed in some kind of skin tight suit.  I let out a sigh of relief then I look around where I am to see a bed attached to the left side of the wall, a metal desk that attached to the wall with a chair under it. A digital clock on the upper left side of the wall and finally a toilet on the right corner of the wall and some sort of security camera attached to the roof. I heard something that sounded like a call ringing on a scroll on the metal desk.

Dun dun dun ding.

I walked over to the desk to see a scroll ringing. I look at the screen of the scroll to see that it was a video call. I pressed the button on the scroll of accepting the call. After I accepted the call, a hologram of that Armored THING showed up. Reflexively, I got jumpscared and screamed in panic and fear, but a few seconds later, I calmed down with my heart beating and my body heating up with anxiety.

The armored thing: 𝕾𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊? 𝕾𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖐. 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕴 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 "𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉" 𝖞𝖔𝖚.
𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓. 𝕴𝖓 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 30 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖚𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍. 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 3 𝖉𝖆𝖞s 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊, 𝕴 𝖘𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.

I heard the digital clock started ticking, and the timer on the digital clock showed 72 hours that started counting down. The Armored Thing ended the call, and the yellow teleporting door appeared above and dropped a long sword and a heater shield, a skin tight suit, and finally 2 things that look like books on the desk. I looked at these books with the title of the first one, which was a dirty book with no title. The second book was neat with the title of [Understanding the true nature of Aura and its aspects.] I walked over to the chair then sat down to read the 2nd manuscript and flipped to its first page and it was the title but also the name of the author was "Martial scholar" Szu Wei. I flipped to the next page, a projection of a thin pale wrickled old man with long hair with stripes of grey that appeared on top of the table. He wore a long robe patterned by green and gold lines. I got spooked, and I got up, and I knocked over the chair that I was sitting on over. The old man simply turned around and looked down at me.

Szu wei: If you are hearing me speak to you. That means you survived only a part of this "process" somehow to reach this point. My name is Szu wei, and let me make you understand that you probably only survived just because of the amount of aura and traits you have. You're not a "special" case but a unique case of being someone who possesses a large amount and has certain mystic or physical traits of unlike most people of remanant. You probably won't be the last to go through the process.