Meeting the Armored One

Jaune pov

After we gone through the yellow door. We looked around this area to see that we walked in some kind of Dojo straight out of a martial arts movie. There was only straw matting on the floors and concerte on the walls and ceiling. There were wooden dummies on the right and an entire rack of countless weapons on the left. We looked around to focus on one man. No, one single being clad in armor that was in the single of the room.

There was an armored figther that bigger and taller having its knees on the ground, and it was sitting on its heels in a position that it was expecting us. His armor looked something like a medival knight out of a fairy tale that would wear. The feathers on his armor were withering from old age. His armor seems worn out from years of battle. He had two weird iron sticks on his hips that looked like batons, but it had two handles. One by one, everyone stopped talking when they got their sight on the armored being. They stopped talking, and they even stopped moving. They were only focusing on the armored thing.

I did not understand what got them so scared like that to the point that they couldn't move. That was until I felt this unsettling feeling. This feeling of dread started to creep into my skin and spread through my body. My heart started to beat rapidly, and I felt my forehead sweating. I looked around to see everyone rising their fist and being in some kind of fighting stance. I looked to my own fists that even I raised them up in instinct. What is going on? Is that armor thing using a semblance? How is that armored thing doing this and why?

The armored thing started to finally move his head as if it was observing all 8 of us. Then it spoke. The feeling of fear and anxiety just intensified. I did not even know what to even do. Kenshi and Leandros, and Neko were the only one composed in their fighting stance. Kenshi was the one who broke the silence.

Kenshi: Who are you, WHAT ARE YOU.

The armored one spoke with a voice aged by time.

The armored one: 𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖔 "𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊" 𝖒𝖊 "𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗." 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔.

Kenshi and Neko sprinted to fight the armored thing. Kenshi and Neko bodies glowed as they ran forward to attack the armored thing. Neko was the first to attempt an attack by jumping in the air and trying to land a round house kick with his left leg on the armor thing. Kenshi was right behind Neko, ready for Neko to land his round house kick. The armored thing countered by grabbing Neko's left leg and slamming him onto the wooden floor. Neko got slammed so hard that he bounced off the floor, leaving blood stains on the spots where he kept bouncing off, and he landed right next to Astroroth. The armored thing waited for Kenshi's attack of a right uppercut. The armored thing grabbed Kenshi's hands and flipped him over to the ground before grabbing Kenshi's neck and chokeslaming Kenshi to a wall and started to clench and shake Kenshi's neck with both of its hands. Kenshi's aura started to flare and flicker as Leandros, Yakom, Dalon, Nemo, and I rushed to help Kenshi. Astroroth stayed with Neko to help Neko up and took a look at neko's bloody bruised nose. Leandros rushed to tackle the armored thing, and it caused the armored thing to release its hands on Kenshi's neck. We all started to dog pile on the armored thing. It was an aboslute struggle trying to keep this giant down. Meanwhile, Astroroth was moving his hands and was chanting and cast something on the Armored thing. Whatever was casted caused the Armored thing to stop moving. Everyone started to relax and breathe a sigh of relief. However, a laugh coming from inside the Armored thing was heard. The armored thing started to glow and unleash a wave of red light that launched everyone off and away from the armored thing. The armored thing simply got up and dusted itself off before turning to us and raising its hands and its body started to glow again. Yakom and Dalon tried to do something by attacking while the armor thing was charging up, but the armored thing stopped charging up and slapped Dalon with its right hand so hard that Dalon's body convulsed and vibrated before Dalon slumped to the floor unconscious.

Yakom: Dalon, NO!

After Yakom let out that cry, the armored thing was already behind him. I could only see a large shadow with bright glowing red eyes behind Yakom before Yakom legs were grabbed, and Yakom was lifted up and was thrown to the floor. I saw Yakom try to get up as his body was still shaking from the sheer force of that impact. However, the armored thing walked over to Yakom and started picking Yakom's head then bashing Yakom's face into the floor until Yakom stopped moving.  I could do nothing but stand there and see this all going on. I couldn't make myself make sense of what happened. That THING just knocked out three of us and made it look it easy and so simple. How strong is that THING? Can we even beat it? Do we even stand a chance? Wait, what am I saying and thinking to myself? If that thing is gonna kill us all if we don't take it down! Calm down and make a GAME PLAN, JAUNE!

Nemo: Uh this don't look good! What we do.

I started to look around to see Leandros, Kenshi, Neko, Nemo, and Astroroth are the only ones still "standing." Neko, his head was moving side to side, I can see Kenshi clutching his bruised neck. Leandros and Astroroth and I are the only ones still in good shape for now. I start trying to make a plan to win. We can win if Astroroth does his thing again. I don't know exactly what Astroroth did to that "Thing" eariler, but Astroroth did something, and the "Thing" was affected. If we can give Astroroth enough time and even if it is just one second, then we can have a CHANCE. I didn't know how to tell a plan in front of that "Thing." It's watching us and if it is trying to understand us. I turned to Astroroth to tell him what we should do but that  "Thing" already appeared right behind Astroroth and grabbed Astroroth by the back of his head. The "Thing" glowed again and all I saw a red glow surrounding Astroroth before I saw a flash of red light. I couldn't see or hear anything but I could hear the screams and blood being splattered on the ground. Before I could see, I felt my knees going to the cold wooden floor, and then I felt something inside my neck pop, and my vision started to go black again.....