The new Astartes of Facility F

Name: Yakom

Number: 299

Faunus type: Bison

Aura color: Sage green

Current height: 8'1 feet tall

Orgin: Southern plains of vale.
Background: He was an orphan who was an outcast among the Yamashi tribe that settled on the rough grasslands. He was a member of the Bison rangers that handle tasks such as herding livestock, gathering herbs for medicine ,and fighting off grimm. He was betrayed by his tribe and shot in the back and left to die when we found him.

Weapon specialty: Long bow

Semblance name: Call of the Gale.
Semblance Ability: Allows the user to propel themselves or an object in any direction with extreme speed.

Potiental: If he could propel an arrow so fast and so accurate that he can take down any enemy from any distance because of his semblance.  What if he could propel objects regardless of size at other people? What if he could propel something like a missile at insane speeds?

Name: Dalon

Number: 15

Aura color: Jade green

Current height: 8'2

Orgin: Dalon was an engineer who worked and made battle mech suits to compensate for his weak body at Altas Academy. He was often looked down on by the hunters there because he did not rely on himself but rather on the battle mech suits that he created. His squad did not appreciate him. He was often bullied a lot, and one day, he just snapped one day,  He decided to create a battle so strong that he nearly killed an entire squad of hunters, including his own team. He was expelled for trying to kill his squad and other hunter students. We found him in the "inside." He was one of the people who caused heavy casualties with makeshift traps while we were gathering "subjects." to turn in Astartes.

Weapon specialty: Battlemech suit

Semblance: Machine innerworking.

Ability: If he sees and senses any part of a mechanical machine or anything that can be considered mechanical, then he can not only replicate and understand it but also improve on it. He can also disrupt and disable mechanical processes.

Potential: If He can disable basically anything mechanical or that is a machine, then he could save lives, He can disable bombs to entire battleships. Make life-saving devices, or he can make a battle mech suit with the right resources and training so powerful that its firepower is comparable to or even more devastating than an Artesian airship.

Name: Kenshi

Number: 739

Faunus type: Dog

Aura color: Carmine red

Current height: 8'1 feet tall

Orgin: Kenshi is from the western mountains of Mistrel. Kenshi was from a family of Samurai that served the Damiyo that ruled where Kenshi once lived. Kenshi was born a bastard and thus, he was an outcast not only to his own supposed family but to the other noble samurai clans as well. Kenshi was assigned to be a bodyguard of Damiyo's daughter. Kenshi, based on our investigation, did his duty really well. However, one day, a lot of shinobi assassins attacked but were repelled by Kenshi. Kenshi, after that attack, was strangely deemed unfit to serve the daimyo's daughter because of political scheming done by not only his own "family" but probably other noble samurai clans as well.

Weapon specialty:  Wakinashi and the Naginata.

Semblance: None

Potential: If He can hone his fighting skills with more aura techniques, then he can possibly be one of the physically strongest Astartes of the previous generations. He could become another Astarte like "Usagi."