nineteen , second chances

second chances ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

liked by ARWENDUNN, TATEMCRAE, and 15,389,621 others

NHL
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 And your team captains are

Team Matthews & JUSTINBIEBER
Team McDavid & ARWENDUNN
Team MacKinnon & TATEMCRAE
Team Hughes & MICHEALBUBLE

-

ARWENDUNN
team mcdavid?? i hear ALLSTAR WINNERSSSSSSSSS
-JUSTINBIEBER
nahhhh
-ARWENDUNN
what's it like stealing from doritos for inspo??
-USER
i can't keep defending her
-USER
then don't lol

JACKHUGHES
and all that time we spend with wrenchie down the drain
-_QUINNHUGHES
when she's gonna be absolutely
D-D-D-D-D-DESTROYED
-ARWENDUNN
i'm actually like such a good hockey player
-VINCEDUNN
you mean i actually like havent played since i was 16.
-ARWENDUNN
4 years isn't a long time 🤟
-USER
SWITCH SWITCH SWITCH PLS PLS PLS PLS

USER
michael bubly?

MCDAVID97
👏👏
-ARWENDUNN
🫡
-DRAT_29
🫡
-USER
how does she do this???

ARWEN DUNN DIDN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT

that she was embarrassed to say that she was in love with two different guys-three actually.

she still loved luke, but then there was jack-luke's older brother who constantly texts her and calls her-and there's luca.

she knew it was weird, how her heart gave in so easily. her mind was telling her it was wrong but why was her head always wrong to her?

love is embarrassing as hell.

she mumbled a song as she cooked in her silent kitchen. before closing the lid to the pot she was stirring in.

"if i told you how much i think about her, you'd think that i was in love." she sang to a beat her producer had made. "and if you knew how much i looked at her pictures you would think were best friends." she sang into a voice recorder

"cause i know her star sign, i know her blood type, i every movie she's been in and oh GOD she's beautiful!" she stirred what was in the pot before dancing again, "and i know you love her, and i know i'm butthurt." she sang loudly.

"but i can't help it! NO I CANT HELP IT! i'm so obsessed i'm your ex. i know she's asleep on my side of your bed."

"i'm staring at her like i wanna get hurt-and i remember every detail YOU HAVE EVER TOLD ME SO BE CAREFUL BABY!" she screamed.

she stopped recording to finish making her food.

"IM SO OBESSED IM YOUR EX." she sang before thinking for a moment. "i'll work on the chorus later-" she told herself with a smile.

arwen listened to the first verse twice. her lips curled into a smile.

"im planning out my wedding with some guy i'm never marrying... wait." She told herself calling jack hughes.

it barely took a moment before he answered, "hello?" "JACK!" she shouted, "wren if it's something important i'm driving-and i'm on speaker." he announced, "with whom in the car?" she asked, "luke, nico, and jesper." he told her and she groaned,

"okay it can wait. that's too many people." she said, "hi guys!" she said happily and got a bunch of tired hellos back.

"you all sound exhausted jesus christ. LOVE YOU GUYS! jack call me when you've got time to talk pleaseeeee!" she said and he hummed, "alright talk to you soon wren." he told her and hung up the phone.

she played her playlist and dua lipas dance the night played. "ooh, my outfit so tight, you can see my heart beat tonight." she sang out and danced to the song.

a knock sounded at her door. she opened the door, she wished she were in better attire for guests but her pink sweat pants and baby tee that said i ❤️ hockey men that danica had gotten to match.

"luke?" arwen asked and he nodded, "weren't you just with jack?" she asked.

"can i come in?" luke asked and she nodded, stepping aside for her ex boyfriend. "uh-why are you here?" arwen asked and he sighed. "to apologize." "I forgive you."

luke hadn't been given time for the speech he planned on the plane ride to vancouver.

"what?" he asked shocked that she forgave him that quickly. "I forgive you." luke thought he was dreaming. "arwen, your the best thing i've ever had." "then you haven't had much in life." arwens doe eyes and a humility smile on her face.

"maybe i need lessons on how to be humble." luke exaggerated. she smiled, "everyone deserves a second chance no matter how rough the situation may have been." arwen said gently, and he smiled.

"can we try again?" luke asked and she sighed, "in a little while, i'm not sure if i'm ready to let you back in." the dark haired woman told him with a soft smile.

"i'll wait for you."

"no matter how long it takes..."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SWISSSO SPEAKS !

REKINDLED LOVE⁉️OMG⁉️FR⁉️⁉️
NOT CLICKBAIT⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️