four , hockey

hockey ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

JACK HUGHES and arwen dunn got along great.

they were an annoying duo but an iconic one. and they've known each other for an hour.

arwen stood on her feet along with jack as luke took the puck with him to the net. the two blended into the student section along with quinn who stayed seated.

suddenly everyone popped up to their feet watching the home team score.

popcorn fell onto the parents watching out side of the student section below. luke pointed at the section and bowed.

while the neighbouring university team held their heads low and frowned.

arwen made eye contact with the youngest hughes and softly smiled, luke smiled widely back knowing that she's getting along with his older brothers.

lliked by LHUGHES_06 and 2,279 others

ARWENDUNN lucky 43?
🎵 • King of My Heart - Taylor Swift

tagged @LHUGHES_06

LHUGHES_06
wrench 22?
ARWENDUNN
nuhuh 😬

VINCEDUNN
NO BOYFRIENDS
ARWENDUNN
not a boyfriend 🤩

EDWARDS.73
GO BLUE

HONEYFANNI
OMG UR GORGEOUS OMG CAN I
HAVE UR AUTOGRAPH PLSPLSPLS
ARWENDUNN
NO UR MORE GORGEOUS CAN WE
EXCHANGE AUTOGRAPHS PLSPLSPLS

ADAMFANTILLI
howdy neighbour
ARWENDUNN
     howdy 🙀

JACKHUGHES
yk that guy. jack hughes?? he plays for the devils number 86. btw he's way better then lukie
ARWENDUNN
     is he hot??
LHUGHES_06
     ARWENDUNN no but lukie is

JASHATEN
when i'm replaced with a boyfriend 🙄😠
ARWENDUNN
    not a boyfriend 🙄

MARKESTAPA
estapa 94 ‼️
ARWENDUNN
    dunn 13
MARKESTAPA
    you always know how to boost my self
    esteem wren ☺️

BENTOBOXBENTLEY
KING OF MY HEART??
ARWENDUNN
    no comment 😍
LHUGHES_06
    no comment 🤩

_QUINNHUGHES
food pls 😀

THE THREE brothers and arwen dunn sat in a booth at a restaurant.

they dubbed themselves the loudest in the restaurant. "no. arwen—" jack started, before luke retracted his hand. "ew! what the fuck?!" he shouted and arwen laughed.

"guys stop." quinn hughes added in a hushed tone, "you're so loud!" he added afterwards.

arwen and luke smiled and waved him off, "don't bring lucky into this!" arwen said jokingly and hugged luke.

jack laughed, "you guys make me sick." quinn groaned and the two college students happily shrugged off the comment.

"oh my god—i've eaten so much, jesus
christ." arwen joked pushing away her plate. "you got a kids meal." quinn joked, "did not!" she argued, "i got an appetizer because i can't eat a full meal." she reminded him.

"why's that?" jack asked and luke and arwen looked at each other.

"we went to a buffet for lunch." they said together.

quinn pressed a hand to his forehead. "and i wasn't invited?" jack asked and they nodded.

it was in this moment that jack had seen it. a soulmate—he's heard of them before, but this was luke's soulmate. from the way she carried herself to the way luke looks at her and she looks at him.

even from how they decided on a buffet for lunch—just said that they were meant to be.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SWISSSO SPEAKS !

:)

Literally dying just worked like ten hours
i feel like collapsing lmao

xoxo SWISSO