thirteen , drafted

drafted ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

ARWEN DUNN wasn't with luke.

instead of being with him on the day of his draft she was with her parents helping her move into her new apartment in Vancouver

a tv was the first thing in the apartment that played the draft.

her heart broke a little that she couldn't be there for her boyfriend as she and vince put her furniture together.

"jerseys picking luke." vince voiced out and arwen nodded as she dropped her alan key and stood up.

vince filmed the girl as she watched the smaller tv confident that it was luke to be picked.

"it's gonna be lucky." she announced and vince laughed at his younger sister, "fuck off vince it's true!" she scolded him.

"for the fourth overall pick the new jersey devils are proud to select from the united states hockey program. Lu-" the tv suddenly was quieter than arwen.

"wren you've got neighbours." vince told the screaming girl, "i'm not sorry!" she shouted as she jumped around the room.

"he looks good in red." arwen complimented him and sat back down and finished building her coffee table.

LUKE HUGHES thought of nothing except for hockey.

this was his dream, his whole life, this determines his future as a new jersey devil.

"it sucks that arwen couldn't make it." quinn complained to his younger brothers, "what are we too boring for you?" jack asked in retaliation to quinns unexpected comment.

"yeah, lukie hasn't said a word since we entered the stadium." quinn mentioned and jack agreed.

luke shrugged of their comments and continued to tune everything out.

this is his day. no one's ruining that for him, not a soul. his phone was on do not disturb in his back pocket, so he missed the thousands of texts his girlfriend had sent him telling him not to worry.

this whole thing stressed him out.

thousands of people took his picture as he walked to his seat, others wanted his autograph. jack and quinn told him to ignore them and keep going.

jack laughed at his phone.

"lukie. your girlfriend says that you should check your phone." jack said and he pulled out his phone.

" jack said and he pulled out his phone

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️

june 28, 2022
13:39

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️
LUCKY
U GOT THIS BABE

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️
UR LITERALLY LUCKY HUGHES

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️
ILY SO SO MUCH
AND IM SO SO PROUD OF U

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️
WHEN UR IN VAN IM GIVING U THE
BIGGEST SMOOCH OF UR LIFE BABE
ISTG U WONT KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM

WRENCH 🔧 ❤️
ILYSM
UR LITERALLY THE BESTEST
4TH IS AMAZING

LUCKY 🍀 💖
ilysm babe
this literally saved me

LUCKY 🍀💖
your more amazing than a 4th
overall pick

ARWEN SMILED at her boyfriends messages as she spent her first night in her own apartment.

she pressed the facetime call for luke and waited for him to answer.

"hello?" luke answered in a dark room, and he sounded tired.

"hello hello." arwen said happily and watched a smile form on luke's face as she appeared in the frame.

"i'm ready for the grand tour of your apartment." luke said and she smiled, "okay. it's a bit messy." she said and he shrugged.

"so when you first walk in, it's this." she said showing off the front entry way, "it's got three bedrooms for some reason, and two bathrooms. but i like having people over." she said and walked into the kitchen.

arwen propped her phone up and danced in her kitchen, "this is my kitchen. it's actually big." she told him and pointed the phone to the other side of the room.

"living room featuring sleeping vince. I didn't bother to get a dining room table because they're dumb." she joked, "why are they dumb?" luke asked while laughing, "because i can't fit one." she complained, "but you and bentley could fit one in your dorm?" he asked and she shrugged.

"she got the table in the divorce." she joked, "moving on from my anti-table. this is my slash our room." she said and showed him a bathroom.

as arwen took luke through her apartment on their facetime call the more he wanted to visit her.

"i can break into quinns apartment." arwen joked, "you live in the same building?" he asked and she nodded, "it's a fancy building." she added.

"OH-i finished building stuff. and i made coo-" "shut up arwen, i want to sleep!" vince told his younger sister in the kitchen.

luke laughed while on the phone, "it's like twelve am." vince complained and she looked at the time on the stove. "vince-it's eight pm." she countered.

"which means it's like one am for lover boy end the call." vince told her and she groaned, "and you'd think with my own place i could escape this loser?" she asked him and luke yawned.

"anyway, i make cookies." arwen said while vince took one and headed back to the couch.

"babe, i'm gonna go." luke said and she nodded, "text me when you wake up. i love you."

"yeah i love you too."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SWISSSO SPEAKS !

first red flag of the evening 🙌🙌

we r a vibe guys ‼️‼️‼️