twelve , party hardy

party hardy ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

THE HOUSE WASN'T PACKED.

arwen dunn made her way around, a plastic cup in her hand and the middle button in her suit jacket.

she had glued herself to trevor zegras who disappeared after finding a gorgeous brunette woman.

"wren, you okay?" jack asked grabbing her shoulder making her jump, "fuck! don't scare me like that!" she said holding her hand to her heart.

"Oh-uh sorry.. do you want another drink?" jack asked and she nodded and grabbed his hand she she was lead to the kitchen. arwen pulled herself up onto the counter.

"i feel like shit jack-" she started and she felt a word vomit, "i have a gut feeling, that luke's bored of me.." she told him and started crying.

"no, no, no! he's not bored of you." jack said trying to calm her down from her hysterics.

"yes he is-i have to text him before he even thinks of texting me!" she complained jack brought the girl with waterfalls of tears.

"it's breaking my heart!" she cried and quinn walked into the crying college girl clinging onto her boyfriend's older brother.

"I'm losing him jack, he's already gone." she complained and quinn joined the conversation.

"arwen-listen, he's not cheating on you." quinn said and the door opened to the kitchen.

"PARTYS HER-which one of you made her cry?!" Vince asked as he walked over to the trio.

"she's convinced that luke's cheating on her." jack told her older brother. "because he is." arwen said smearing the red lipstick off of her top lip.

arwen took a picture of the state she's in and the three boys were confused. "wren, do not post that on instagram." vince said sternly, "like you're my fucking dad." she spat at him and proceeded to post the photo to her story.

ARWENDUNN POSTED TO THEIR STORY!