Chapter 2: Spinosaruas Attack

I slept in bed peacefully with Alpha over his chest when I felt something. Somewhere in the world a new dinosaur had come to life.

That was going to be dealt with soon I thought. I got up and out of bed, tired. I moved over to the table and saw that breakfast had been served. I thanked Max's mom and ate it graciously.

Once that was over there was a message from the TV, something I would soon enjoy. There was a man on the front with blonde hair and glasses with a brown cap.

"Rex, my dear boy, are you behaving yourself?" The man asked.

"Yes, dad." Rex answered, a little embarrassed.

"What's the news, Dr. Owen?" Max asked.

"The good news, we found two new cards." he began. I raised an eyebrow at that. Dr. Owen held the cards up to reveal an air type for a carnotaurus and a grass type for parasaurolophus. Something Rex and Zoe pointed out quickly.

"They will arrive in a couple of days." Dr. Owen said and an alert went off on the Dino holder.

The kids left and went to the D-Lab. "What is it, Reece?" Zoe asked.

"A dinosaur in Egypt. Here's the footage now." Reece said.

On screen was a spinosaurus raging across the desert civilization. He was gray and had a purple top for his secondary color. He was also a water type.

"The other people might be after him." I pointed out.

"Which is why we're sending you and Max to get him before they do." Reece told us and moved us under a machine. "Zoe and Rex will join you when they have a dinosaur of their own." Reece told us and we were teleported to Egypt.

We landed in town and the Spino glared down at us. We looked up and turned. "Boy?" He asked.

I turned toward him with Alpha prepared. "Yes?" I asked him.

"You saved me?" He asked.

"From the meteor, yes." I told him.

"Thank you, what is this world? It's so hot here and loud. No water or trees." The Spino looked around dazed.

"We can help." I told him.

The Spino was too distraught now as Egypt's police approached and he ran from the loud noise, knocking down multiple chairs, tables, and benches.

"Hey, stop!" I yelled out to both the police who didn't understand me and the Spino. Once the Spino was away though, something dropped down from the sky.

The T.rex was back. He stood up tall and roared loudly at the Spino. The Spino focused in and looked down onto the T.rex.

Me and Max rushed over to watch and maybe send our dinosaurs in. "Come with me now and you won't be stuck in this desert." The Rex told him.

"Hmm, how about no!" The Spino roared in rage and sent his water attack, which was two glades of water. They hit the Rex back and into The Great Sphinx.

The T.rex rose back with fury and sent his fiery ball toward him. The Spino stepped aside and the two then bit into each other, the T.rex was better with the bite force but the Spino has size and longer arms to his advantage.

The Rex was pushed off and pinned. The Spino went to finish him but received a kick to the face. "Let's break it up, Alpha, go." I said and sent Alpha out to help the Spino.

"Chomp, help him out." Max called out as Chomp leaped into battle. The sky changed to a more purple color.

"Huh." I questioned.