Chapter 5: Battle on the Wall

A new day began and I walked out with a new food energy. That was until he fell on the ground and yelled in pain. I had forgotten that I was still in pain.

"Drako?" Mrs. Taylor opened the door and checked on me.

"I'm okay, ma'am." I told her and got up.

Max and Rex were outside with Chomp and Ace. Alpha went to join them. Zoe came over and stood beside me.

"We're going out to look for some fossils, Max thinks some cards will be around the area." Zoe mentioned.

I already knew they weren't there, I had checked with Alpha some time ago. "Doubt there's any around there." I told her.

"Do you want to come along? You're still pretty banged up." Zoe said to me.

"Yeah, quick question? Where is the saltasaurus card?" I asked.

"Max's room. Are you going to bring him out?" Zoe asked.

"Not planning on it but maybe. He could come to be of use. Even though he hates us." I told her and went into Max's room.

After some digging through his cluttered mess I found the card. "Yes." I said and took it and added it into my pocket.

I went outside and followed where the others went thanks to Alpha's teaching. "What are you thinking buddy? Should we add Salta to the team?" I asked him.

"He does hate us, let's wait and see if another water element appears." Alpha told me. I nodded and saw the others, they had uncovered a complete Ammonite fossil and Ace and Chomp were playing with a ball.

"That's a very rare find, you're pretty lucky." Zoe complimented him. That's when Ace and Chomp accidentally sent the ball over to the ammonite and it fell down and shattered into a million pieces.

"Hey! Look what you two did!" Rex yelled at the two dinosaurs. The two backed away.

"Come on, they didn't mean to." Max told Rex. Rex grunted and picked up the pieces.

"Come on you two." I said to them and took them away from Rex. "You didn't do anything wrong, you just were playing, be more careful next time." I told them. The two of them nodded.

I smiled and gave them each a treat that I had kept stored for any of them. They gladly ate it. "Let's head back." Alpha said and we walked over to the D-Lab.

We walked in and Rex and Max came in not too long later. Rex sat the pieces onto the table and began to organize the pieces. Max went over to help him.

"I handle these pieces and you handle those." Max said as he began to try and help.

"Thanks but you're not even doing it right." Rex tried to deter Max.

"What do you mean, I almost got it, it'll be fixed in no time." Max smiled. Rex was getting more frustrated.

I felt my head as sweat came down it. A new dinosaur had appeared and he was an angry one. Somewhere in China.

The others soon got the notification on their Dino Holders and we began to depart. "Alpha, freeze the ammonite together." I whispered and he went over and the pieces were arranged correctly and he blew a cold air on them and it was fixed.

We teleported into China and were on The Great Wall of China. It was tall and heavily built together. Even looking down was enough to make you stare in awe.

That wasn't the only thing though. The dinosaur was walking about, a male theropod with green scales and some lighter spots with shark life teeth, a fire element as well.