Act. 12: Hospital and the end

Previously:

Usagi caught Y/N and held her as she was getting cold. Blood was on Usagi's dress as she changed back into sailor moon. Y/N changed back into herself and was getting colder faster because she detransformed.. Tears streamed down Usagi's Face as she grabbed the staff and everyone had their hand on usagi's shoulder. They teleported back onto Tokyo tower. Helios was holding a sleeping Chibi-Moon. He had also dozed off. Sailor moon and Sailor mercury had taken Y/N to the hospital while the others got Helios and Chibi-Moon home. They detransformed in an alleyway and ran to the hospital. Blood was following behind them. They finally got to the hospital and they took Y/N to the emergency room, seeing her horrible state.

••••••••••

••••••••••

3rd POV:

Everyone sat in the hospital room, patiently, however, Usagi was silently sobbing next to Mamoru, not able to contain her sadness for her only sister. It felt like hours passed, yet nothing happened. No one called for them, people were coming in, people were leaving. It was if time have just stopped completely for them. It's felt like it had been a few minutes, but hours were passing in reality. Finally, they were let into the room. They hated seeing their princesses this miserable, they didn't deserve this. The visiting hours were short, but they were still made memorable. They did have to tell Helios and Chibi-Usa about the situation, because it wouldn't end well if they found out Y/N was in the hospital and no one told them. As they went back, they explained the situation to Helios and Chibi-usa. Chibi-Usa looked as if she was about to cry, and ran over to Usagi and hugged her who was completely silent. Helios, however, stayed silent, but they knew he felt heartbroken about Y/N (He remembered her after she transformed into Neo-Princess Serena)

A few months later (Y/N's in a coma)

Usagi wouldn't come out her room, but Makoto left food by her door so she wouldn't starve. She ate most of it (Sometimes) and left it outside the door, which made her friends feel a bit better. Usagi's parents and shingo did worry about her because this happened a while back with mamoru, but they were reassured by everyone else. She wouldn't let anyone in her room besides mamoru and Chibi-Usa, but no one else (Mainly just mamoru)

Helios tried to not think about it much for his mental health but still didn't smile as much as he used to.

The others tried their best to keep the two happy, but they knew they couldn't do it forever.

That's when it happened

"She's awake"

Mamoru immediately told the others as he was the eldest of the group, making him eligible to answer and receive calls from the hospital. They all rushed over and could hardly have patience in the waiting room, especially Usagi and somewhat Helios. As they were let in, the rushed into hospital room 204 on the second floor to see Y/N there, smiling weakly at them with a few tears dribbling down her face. Usagi took her chance and straight up jumped onto her older sister, (by a few minutes) crying. She wouldn't let Y/N go and hugged her so tight, Y/N started suffocating. "Y-Your h-hugging t-to t-tight" she stammered, before Usagi loosened her hug, still in tears. Everyone else then came over and hugged Y/N as tears were everywhere. "I-I m-missed you all too.." She said, before they all brought out gifts for Y/N. she smiled, but stronger this time. They set down their gifts on a table and left, except for Helios. "C-Come here" Y/N patted towards a spot on the hospital bed. He made his way over and sat down. "I remember it all now, our past" she emphasized the 'our' in the sentence, making his face tint with red blush. "Do you feel the same way I do..?" She asked, her face turning red, mainly around her cheeks. He nodded in response, not knowing what to say. She gave him a small peck on the lips and smiled "Thank you Helios, for everything" he looked away with a fully red face as he gave Y/N a hug and left the room. "I love you too Y/N.."

(The end)

*Epilogue:

A woman with (H/C) closes the book and stares at her two children with smiles. "Is that story true mommy?" (Child's name) asked. "Of course it is. Sailor crystal and Sailor moon are powerful warriors" she responded "Now, time for bed, maybe your dad Helios can tuck you in" she sighed as their dad, Helios came in. "Come on (Children's name), time for bed" Helios grabbed the two and put them in bed as both children yawned. "Goodnight Mommy, Goodnight daddy" the two sleepy children remarked as they fell asleep at an instant. "You're a wonderful mother... Y/N" a sudden explosion is heard sounding close to the palace, alarming Y/N and Helios "Go find the others and take our two children with!" Y/N yells as she runs in her dress (same outfit she wore when she transformed in the the act: truth) Helios takes his two sleeping children (child 1's name) and (child 2's name) to find the others. He then runs in the same direction as his wife Y/N, only to find the sailor guardians and sailor moon staring at guy, floating mid-air, called prince diamond (or demand, depending on series) Y/N then stares at him and their eyes lock, he instantly falls in love with her, but she only has anger and hatred in her eyes when she looks at him. He proceeds to fight them, as they are about to be defeated, Y/N is next to Usagi, as they start being crystallized by their crystals. The sailor guardians, Helios, his children, mamoru, and Luna and Artemis then pass out, but are taken to a safe room in the palace due to magic from the crystals. Usagi and Y/N are then taken to a room in the center of the palace, laying down still crystallized. There, is a traumatized Chibi-Usa who then runs off. What she didn't know is that mamoru was there as an astral projection, while his physical body. He watched her as she went to the past, leaving the earth ruined, dead bodies everywhere, with only the crystal palace standing.

(you all know the rest, Chibi-Usa goes to the past, meets past them, explains to them after a few episodes where she's from, goes to the future, finds out their serenity and Endymion's daughter, and so on)

The end, fr

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this book. I'm sorry if its short but I have future wattpad projects and I kinda lost interest in this specific story but I will remake this where Y/N starts at s1 instead. (Based on sailor moon crystal) and another one where your chibi-Usa's sister. This book will still be open if you wanna read it, but I won't update it.