Act. 3: Reunion

"Artemis... I thought I saw Crescent on the arcade machine.." Luna says, hoping she isn't hallucinating. "I saw it too.. So she's alive?" Artemis questioned. "Yes but what's she doing in Tokyo? She's only called upon if..." Luna gasps. "SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Luna and Artemis shout quietly..

••••••••••

••••••••••

Flashback

"Artemis, Luna, when there is a time where the world is in danger, Sailor Saturn will destroy it, but there is one way to stop her. When that time comes, Sailor Crystal will awaken, with Crescent alongside her. Even though she is a young cat, she will age quickly when the world is in serious danger. If they should awaken, they can stop sailor Saturn, from destroying the world." The queen said, looking at earth. "Yes my queen. We understand" Luna and Artemis said.

End of flashback

3rd pov

"We have to tell the other sailor guardians!" Luna said to Artemis. "I know.. But we just defeated the dead moon circus. Chibi-moon hasn't been able to go home. Is that why? Is the world not letting her go home because she's needed in the past?" Artemis said, worrying. "Whatever it is, we'll get through it together." Luna tried to make the mood less glum. Artemis calmed down and gave Luna one of those "We can do it" smiles. Making Luna feel better. Luna suddenly scratches usagi's head trying to get a message but didn't want to expose their secret to Y/N. "Eh that must mean she's hungry or something.. Stop scratching my head Luna! I'll see if mom will get you a scratching post or something!" She'd shake her head making Luna jump into Y/N's arms. "Aw what a cute cat! Why does she have a mark on her forehead?" Usagi turns white from nervousness and screams "IT'S A UH BALD SPOT! YEA A REALLLLLLYYYY BAD BAD BALD SPOT WE NEED TO GET TREATED! heh.." Luna looked provoked at her and hissed. "huh, probably a sensitive topic for a.. Uh bald spot..?" Y/N questions. "HEHE.. YEP THAT'S LUNA, ALWAYS A SENSITIVE TOPIC ABOUT HER BALD SPO-" Luna smacks her in the face. "Are you okay?" Y/N asked. "Yep that's Luna for you.. She's probably ready to go home. You can go first, me and the girls have to do something." Rei started. "Okay seeya!" You'd say as you walked out the arcade. Luna and Artemis saw a glimpse of Crescent but disappeared after they blinked. "Get into the meeting room now! This is URGENT!" Luna said. Everyone was shocked but quickly opened the entrance after doing the code and rushed down the stairs. Luna and Artemis were worried while everyone was confused on why this was Urgent.

*They start to explain why Crescent and Sailor Crystal is here*

"So they are here because something dangerous is coming?!" Haruka said, slamming their fists on the table. Luna and Artemis nodded their head slowly. "We have to talk to them the next time an Enemy shows up then! We need more information on them" Rei said. "If me and Artemis are correct, then they would be an ally, but it also means, something dangerous is coming." Luna said looking at digitalized screen with info on it. "Then it's settled." Haruka muttered. Luna looked at her questioning. "If they're an ally, we need to communicate with them so we need more information. If they won't talk. We'll have to use force." Everyone besides Haruka, Setsuna, Michiru, and Hotaru gasped but after thinking, they realized they were right. After a little bit of the awkward silence, there were screams heard and they immediately transformed. As soon as they came out, they saw sailor crystal taking care of things. "Who are you?! We know your an ally so why won't you tell us anything!?!" Haruka shouted

Y/N'S POV

"So you found out I'm an ally huh? Good. My only sole purpose is to protect the princess and find the legendary Skye sapphire crystal." Everyone looked shocked but then confused, "The legendary Skye sapphire crystal?" They questioned. "The legendary Skye sapphire crystal will help me in this quest I have. It lies within one of the purest of hearts, whose dreams are beautiful and filled with meanings. The one who is willing to protect the world even if it means dying to protect it." Everyone looked shocked, looking at Sailor Moon. "Do I have two crystal's in my heart?!" Sailor Moon asked, making me laugh a little. "No, If you did it would've appeared in one of the darkest times.. Now that I have awakened, the Skye sapphire crystal will awaken someday when the world really needs it. Which is soon." Everyone is astonished, not knowing about this crystal's existence until now. Let alone not being in Sailor moon. "Come crescent, It's time we take our leave." Crescent hops on my shoulder, about to leave with me when someone touches my shoulder, making me point the scepter at their chin. "I know you want answers, but now is not the time. I will tell you those answers when the time comes. If I answer your questions, it could impact our future badly." I'd jump away, going back to my house, de-transforming. "Ugh Crescent what happened? I blacked out as soon as I transformed into sailor crystal." Crescent looked at me saying, "Y-You what? You were talking about the Skye sapphire crystal and you were acting different but I thought it was an act! Are you telling me Sailor crystal was talking? Does that mean the Skye sapphire crystal is real?!" I'd gasp, while listening to her words, realizing that I had made up a legendary crystal that already existed..

••••••••••