Act. 4: Dreams from Y/N

"Y-You what? You were talking about the Skye sapphire crystal and you were acting different but I thought it was an act! Are you telling me Sailor crystal was talking? Does that mean the Skye sapphire crystal is real?!" I'd gasp, while listening to her words, realizing that I had made up a legendary crystal that already existed..

••••••••••

••••••••••

Y/N's POV

Crescent and I looked shocked as we both yawn and then pass out on the bed, forgetting what just happened.

??? Pov

"Sailor Crystal... You have awakened which means danger is coming. Do you still have the Skye sapphire crystal? It'll be strong enough to protect the guardians and your sister" ??? Said "Yes ???. I have it, and it'll always be with me to protect the ones I care about. Even if it means I'll die trying to save them. Including you.. Mom" she'd smile at her and said, "There will be a time where you and you alone have to protect these guardians without my help. You must stand your ground, never let your guard down, and most importantly, never give up." Sailor crystal looked down slowly, unsure if she'll be ready. "I'm sure you'll be ready by then. And remember, the crystal will only come out if- you- listen- to-"

Y/N's Pov

W-What was that dream and why did I have the Skye sapphire crystal? I'm only a guardian meant to protect the princess, the other guardians and... My.. sister.. Who is my sister anyways.. I wish I knew.. Good thing it's the weekend because school is tiring. I never wanna go back to school after fighting enemies.. I'd yawn as I'd hide under my blanket and fall asleep again. I heard a knock on my door so I fell out of bed trying to get to the door and saw it was Usagi and her 10 other friends. Geez why do they have to come at 10AM. "Hey Y/N..? Who's that cat..?" I open my eyes in shock remembering they can't know that I'm a sailor guardian. "I uhmm found her by my door last night.." Yea good lie Y/N. Shut up inner conscious. "Why'd you ask?" I said trying to sound suspicious of them so I wouldn't be suspicious. They all stammered and Usagi just blurted "Uh I- We were curious because it's color" suddenly everyone elbows her which makes her wince in pain, making me confused. "Uhmm.. So what are you all doing here?" Usagi jumped up, "We wanted to go shopping with you!" Ami sat her down, "Yes but calm down Usagi. We're still in a dorm." Ami says, while Usagi akwardly sits down and stuffs cookies in her mouth. "Sure I have nothing better to do anyways." And we all headed out to the Juban shopping district. Everyone kept walking when I saw a beautiful F/C ring glistening in the sunlight. Usagi and the others turn around to see me going into a jewelry shop.

3rd Pov

"I didn't know they had a brand new jewelry shop. When did they set it up so fast?" Usagi asked, looking at the jewelry glistening and admiring. "I don't know but it's kinda weird how fast they set up their shop.. " Rei said. "Yknow she has a point. No one just sets up a jewelry shop within A DAY." Haruka said.

Y/N's Pov

I ran out the jewelry shop with a whole bunch of bags "There were so many jewelry for cheap!" All their eyes sparkled while looking at the jewelry. "How much did it cost?" Usagi asked, hoping she could convince her mother to get her some. "Oh just 100,000 Yen. It's not as much as my normal-" everyone's mouths dropped open besides Michiru, Setsuna, Hotaru, and Haruka's. "That's so expensive!!" Usagi cried out. "Not in America. In America, 100,000 Yen is only 668.13 USD. It really sucks if your moving to America from japan." I continued to walk down the Juban district area when I looked in the bags I got from the jewelry story and threw them. "What was that for?! That costed 100k yen in total!" I looked back at them and said "That wasn't normal jewelry.. It was dark magic. I knew I felt my energy draining but now I know why I was losing that energy. It probably drained 65% of my energy so I'm gonna go rest. You guys should probably get out the Juban district and go home." I said. "Do you need help home?" Makoto asked. "Probably, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. Most likely I will." And just like that she passed out No I didn't stop lying conscious. I was giving a better plot but okay Thank you. Anyways Makoto took me home and as soon as she left I transformed, still feeling weak as F(bleep). Why did you bleep that out? Because I don't like you swearing now get back to the story or else >:) fine fine.
I got to the battle scene earlier than the others surprisingly but as soon as they got here, I kept dodging his attacks because I had no energy. Soon I saw the monster throw glass towards the guardians. I swiftly spun my staff, deflecting the glass, but I missing one, cutting a wound into my leg. I wince at the pain before finally passing out. Oh so NOW you wanna pass out well yea I just got cut with glass in my leg and 65% of my energy was drained, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! Whatever :/
I'd wake up, a few minutes later, seeing no one around me so I pull out the glass shard in my leg as I wince and wrap a bandage around my leg. "Crystallize... HEALING!!" I'd shout as my leg heals. I then take off the bandage and see my leg is perfectly fine. I then hop off, going back to my dorm ready to pass out, knowing tomorrow was Sunday.

••••••••••