Act. 9: Helios, gifts, and nightmares

Helios POV:

"It has been a bit since I joined Usagi's team. I haven't been able to go on missions with her because I've slowly been healing." I thought as I was walking. I suddenly bumped into a beautiful girl with H/L H/C Hair. My eyes widened as I had a flashback of my past life. "Hello, my name is Serena, what's yours?" The princess asked, looking at the white haired man. "My name is Helios my princess." I shook my head as she offered to help me up. "I'm sorry, sir! I should've been watching where I was going." She pulled me up and said "My name's Y/N, you?" I looked at her and I could feel my cheeks turn red. "M-My name is Helios, i-it's nice to meet you." I stammered. "It's nice to meet you Helios! I better get going now, maybe we can hangout later!" I heard her shout as she ran in the other direction. "Serena..? I know that name from something.. But where?" I thought as I walked off.

••••••••••

••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

I went into my dorm and saw Crescent. "Hey crescent! Y'know, I bumped into someone today." I said as I walked into my bedroom to change into my pajamas. "Oh, really? Who?" She asks as I came out and went into the kitchen. "A nice looking dude named helios. He gave me a memory of my past life as sailor crystal but I'm not sure who he was exactly." I responded as I started washing dishes, so I could stop procrastinating about them. "I remember him, he was an important role in your past life, but it's not the time to tell you" she said as she came to eat her food. "Fine, only because I know if you tell me to wait I should." I sighed as I continued to wash the dishes. "Thank you, I'm glad you understand why it's important to wait" she explained while she was chewing. I finally finished the dishes and went on to do my other chores. Ughhh it took hours so I'm just gonna order F/F online and have it delivered to me. My food finally arrived and I ate it while watching my favorite TV show. I looked outside and saw how dark it was so I jumped on my bed and fell asleep.

••••••••••

(Same POV)

I woke up at 6am and made myself some breakfast. It was good, but I had to go buy some gifts for Christmas. It was only 18 days away but I like to shop early before stores are sold out. I changed into some clothes (can be cold or warm clothes) and left to go shopping. It was snowing today and I held my hand out as a snowflake dropped onto my hand. I felt like a main character in those movies.

(How you'd catch snowflakes, but not your outfit, if you were wearing warm clothes, it'd look cuter

(How you'd catch snowflakes, but not your outfit, if you were wearing warm clothes, it'd look cuter.)

I continued to shop and I tried my best to avoid Usagi and her friends. If I am going to go gift shopping for them, I can't let them see their presents. I am going to get a gift for Helios, he seems nice, and he also seems to be new to Japan. After hours of shopping, I got gifts for everyone.

••••••••••

Usagi: Big dumpling plushie

Ami: book about the newer technology

Rei: a yin and yang necklace (1 piece)

Makato: famous recipes from America

Minako: A golden microphone with a star on it

Haruka: Car that looks similar to His/Her racecar

Setsuna: a keychain that kinda looks like her staff

Michiru: Violin strings (for if hers break/snap)

Hotaru: a gemstone necklace in the shape of a heart

Mamoru: A piano that comes with songs

Chibi-Usa: sailor guardian plushies (all of them)

Helios: a golden rose

••••••••••

I went into another store and bought wrapping paper and then I left the stores to walk home. It took me 15 minutes to get back due to traffic during the snow. "Time to start wrapping presents" I thought as I let out a sigh and started wrapping presents, becoming tired with every present. I finally finished the last presents and then I plopped down on my bed as I got a phone call. I looked and saw 'Unknown number' nah, not gonna answer it, that's how you die in horror movies. I heard it ring again and then I saw it was from the same person. I'm still not answering it, that's a literal death ticket. My phone rang again but I just blocked the number and went to sleep.

I saw a girl who looked like me, but with black hair and a dark outfit. She said "C'mon, let's go have some fun!!" The girl pointed at amusement park and then a girl with white hair came running and stopped us, "don't go with her.. She is not who you think she is!" The girl with white hair yelled. "You always have to ruin t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ f̵͖̜̉ͅư̡͕̭̇ṇ̤͛̒̍ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̲̂̓ͩ̑̂̓ͩ̑ yo̯̱̊͊͢ư̡̡̛͕̭͕̭̇̇ S̵̙͕̀̃ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ā̤̓̍͘?!" The black girl yelled as her eyes turned black and the amusement park turned into a shadowy dark place. "You need to wake up before it's to late." Serena shouted at me while I was frozen in fear. She ran over to me, trying not to trip in her long lengthy white dress and held my shoulders as she cried "GO NOW! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!" The dream started getting corrupted. "What about you?!" I could hear myself shout. "I'LL BE FINE I PROMISE JUST GO!!!" I hear her yell as I see her turning to face the monster. "WAIT!!" I screamed as I held my hand out.

I yelped as I woke up and realized I was sweating from my nightmare.. Who were those people, and why was it in my dream..? I saw Crescent on the floor sleeping in her bed, but I wanted company so I gently grabbed her and set her beside me as I fell back asleep..

••••••••••