Act. 11: Sacrifice

3rd POV:

The king shot at Helios, but Y/N was quick to act. She shot crystals out her hand that formed a shield that protected Helios. She had a feeling that this would keep looping until one of them was defeated. So she did what she knew she could. She twirled her staff 360° creating a portal to a barren wasteland. Everyone was confused on her action, but she grabbed the King's arm and ran into the portal before he could do anything. The portal closed, making everyone gasp in shock and horror at what just happened. All that was left, was Y/N's transformation broach, but her crystal was gone. Tokyo city's lights turned on as the king was gone.

••••••••••

••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

I pushed him into the portal, still Neo-Princess Serena. I can't risk anyone else getting hurt. "₩ⱧɆⱤɆ гРɎØɄ ₮₳₭Ɇ ₥̴̌Ɇ?!" He shouted. "Somewhere you can't hurt the ones I love!" I yelled back, pointing at him. "Ì måɏ ñð† ßê åßlê †ð hµr† ɏðµr 'lðvêÐ ðñê'§ ßµ† Ì måïñlɏ wåñ†êÐ †ð gê† ɏðµr ê̂ñ̃ê̂rgɏ! Wï†h𵆠ɏðµr £rïêñЧ hê̂lþ, †hï§'ll ßê êå§ɏ." He said, smirking. He shot a beam of darkness at me, making me jump out the way. I charged up my staff and shot it at him. We kept doing what we did last time.. I won't let him win. I shot rapidly, hitting him a few times. He shot at me again but this time I wasn't fast enough and flew back.. Everything went black.

3rd pov:

Usagi was holding Y/N's broach, when she had a bad heartache and fell to her knees. She looked at the broach and immediately knew what was happening. "W-We... N-Need t-to h-help S-Sailor c-cryst-tal.." She commented, trying to make the pain go away. Suddenly, a black and white cat with Blue and green eyes came up to them in a panic. "CRESCENT!!" Luna and Artemis shouted as they ran and basically jumped on her. "I missed you two aswell, but we have an emergency. I need to tell you everything." Crescent admitted. She began to tell them how Sailor crystal was Serena, the other moon princess and how Usagi was a twin. She also told them about how Y/N was Sailor Crystal. "We don't have much time. If Sailo- Serena dies, the diamond shadow Lord wins! She needs you all. You all need to get there, and quick. Serena doesn't know this, but I have a teleportation staff, it can only be used by the two princess, which means Serena, and serenity. We have to hold on to each other because where she was teleported, is very far on earth. No one lives there so it's safe." Crescent said, worriedly. She then pulled out the staff and handed it to Serenity. "You also have to be careful because this staff can't be used constantly. It has to recharged for 30 minutes after a few times of use." Crescent explained as she jumped onto sailor Jupiter's shoulder. "Everyone, hold on." She said as she held onto Jupiter. Artemis was on Sailor V's shoulder, and Luna was on Serenity's shoulder. Helios and Chibi-Moon said they would stay back, to make sure nothing happened in Tokyo. The two watched as the 7 sailor guardians, 1 princess, mamoru, a 3 cats disappear, praying to the moon for their safety and the return of princess Serena.

They teleported to space and was on the moon. Serenity chuckled nervously. "I still don't know how to work this." She said. The staff's light started the dim. They next teleported to where they defeated Queen Metalia. Which made the staff dimmer. They teleported to the future which made them question the staff's power. They had one more chance before it had to recharge. They teleported and found Serena and the king fighting. Serena's dress was torn a little and she had a few scars on her face. The king and Serena were shocked to see them, which gave Serena the chance to fire at him. They both shot at each other.

 They both shot at each other

(Kinda like this ^)

It caused a large explosion. Serena made a shield of crystals around her friends. The crystal shield shattered as Serena stood up, feeling determined. She felt weak, and had blood all over her. Her friends ran up to her, making sure she was okay. She was, but Serena wouldn't stop or rest until he was gone. Her crystal began to glow, as well as Serenity's. Which made them feel stronger. Their friends were behind them, and yelled their planet power. They pulled out their staffs and yelled at the same time "SAILOR" Serenity shouted, "CRYSTAL/MOON" Serena and Serenity yelled. "PLANET POWER!!" Serenity and Serena shouted at the same time. The all blasted at the king who was weakened by the explosion. He let out a scream and disappeared. They all cheered, knowing they won. Serena, however, felt weak. She fell on her knees and coughed out blood. Snow suddenly started to fall.

Y/N's POV:

We finally beat him, but my vision started getting fuzzy.. I fell onto my knees, feeling cold. Blood fell down my face as I felt light headed. I felt myself falling over on the cold icy snow. Before everything went black, I heard Usagi crying..

3rd POV:

Usagi caught Y/N and held her as she was getting cold. Blood was on Usagi's dress as she changed back into sailor moon. Y/N changed back into herself and was getting colder faster because she detransformed.. Tears streamed down Usagi's Face as she grabbed the staff and everyone had their hand on usagi's shoulder. They teleported back onto Tokyo tower. Helios was holding a sleeping Chibi-Moon. He had also dozed off. Sailor moon and Sailor mercury had taken Y/N to the hospital while the others got Helios and Chibi-Moon home. They detransformed in an alleyway and ran to the hospital. Blood was following behind them. They finally got to the hospital and they took Y/N to the emergency room, seeing her horrible state.

••••••••••