Part 3

Harper stands to Mr. Royce, holding a clipboard of all the students' names while Mr. Royce takes all of the field trip forms. She's checking off a students name as said student is getting on the bus.

"Guys, we gotta go!" Mr. Royce calls out to Bella and Mike when he sees them talking by her truck. "Green is what? Good. Let's go. Guys, come on." Harper looks up and smiles a Bella and Mike before the two of them go onto a bus.

(<><><><>)

"Egg shells, carrot tops." Mr. Royce said as the class walks into the greenhouse. "Compost is cool. Now, stuff that is in there, Eric."

"Yes, sir, yes, sir."

"Very good. Now I am gonna make a steam cup of compost tea." Harper tones out, Mr. Royce as she looks at some of the beautiful flowers that are in the greenhouse. But a student draws her attention by asking her a question. The student and Harper talk for a little bit before Mr. Royce yells out. "Don't drink it! It's for the plants!" Harper laughs and continues to talk to the student next to her. As Harper and the student are talking, Harper looks around and smiles when she sees Bella talking to another student. But the smile quickly turns into a frown when Harper sees the other student is Edward Cullen.

(<><><><>)

Later, Harper sees Edward and Bella having what looks like an argument in between the two buses. She walks up to them, plus Alice and Jasper, and hears Edward say, "Our bus is full." Then he bangs on the bus door for it to open up.

"Is everything alright here?" Harper asks as she walks up to the four "teens." She can't help but glare at the three Cullen a little bit before wrinkling her nose. They smell awful. Did they play in the compost?

Edward and Alice glare at her before they both walk in the bus. Jasper clears his throat. "There's no problem, thank you, Ma'am."

Harper eyes soften as her eyes land on Jasper. She smiles at him. "Please call me Harper. Ms. Black, Ma'am or Miss make me feel old."

Jasper smiles back at her. "Yes, Ma- Harper." Nothing else could be said before Alice called out Jaspers name, telling him to come on the bus.

Harper moves to let Jasper on to the bus. Once he's in Harper looks towards Bella to see her starting at the buses entrance. Bella quickly looks at Harper and sends her a glare before walking towards the other bus.