Hutch, Transformation

Morning arrived the van drives up the hole, but it stops at the edge and slowly went back then Gromit revs the engine making the van drive out revealing it covered in mud Y/n said "Better get this mud off" He press the button for a device moving from 'De-Ice' to 'De-Mud' making the van tilt then shake side to side rapidly shaking the mud off until it stops.

The doors open Gromit shake his head and Y/n leans out holding his head "There's has to be a better way then shaking it off" He shake his head then notice where they are "We're home" Gromit then sees bunny prints on the path leading to the house with a broken door Y/n close the door and walks with Gromit right next to him.

Slowly Y/n opens the door making it creak "Come on, Gromit" He enters the house with Gromit to see bits of vegetables on the floor Wallace said "Don't worry" Y/n sees cauliflower and pumpkins with bites on them "No" Gromit saw bits of carrots and tomatoes eaten "No" They walk pass it "Well, I'm very sorry, Mrs. Mulch".

Y/n and Gromit follow the footprints "We'll get there as soon as we can" Y/n turns to see Wallace on the telephone "Mr. Dibber" All the eyes are buzzing again "Oh, yes" Gromit looks to Wallace "Uh, can I call you back" Wallace picks another telephone "Mrs. Girdling" He listens moving back "A tunnel you say".

Y/n and Gromit stare at Wallace who glances behind to see them "Oh" He turns back "I'll look into it" Had enough Wallace reaches down and pulls the plug making all the eyes stop and telephones stop he turns to them "So where did you two get to, lads" Y/n and Gromit stare at him "I thought I told you both to stay put".

Raising his hand Y/n said "We were chasing the Were-Rabbit, Uncle" He points at Wallace "Where were you" Y/n lower his hand "I thought you said it was an easy fix" Raising his arms Wallace said "It's gone mad around here" Y/n sighs shaking his head while Gromit looks at the footprints "I thought we were supposed to be a team"?

He looks to see the footprints heading to the door leading to the basement Y/n said "We are a team, Uncle" Y/n notice the footprints to the door Wallace ask "How are we ever gonna catch this thing..." Y/n and Gromit look back to Wallace "...if you both go gallivanting off on your own all the time" Gromit looks to Y/n who walks to the door.

Gromit follows him making Wallace groans raising his arms "You're both doing it again" Y/n and Gromit walk down the stairs "Where are you both going now" Y/n reach the bottom the rabbits all whimpering he ask "What the" Wallace said "Gromit, Y/n" Gromit stops to look at the rabbits who all shaking whimpering "Grommy".

The rabbits all turn in the same direction making Y/n look he shake his head in shocked he yells "Uncle, get down here" He walks forward, and Gromit looks to where Y/n's facing then went shocked Wallace said "Really, lads" He walks down the stairs following Y/n who stares in shocked "You both realise I've made a personal promise to Lady Tottington".

Wallace walks down the steps "How is this sort of behaviour going to get us..." Gromit stops by Y/n left staring forward "...any nearer to finding a rabbit-mon..." Wallace stops on Y/n's right looking forward "...ster" They stare at Hutch's pen hearing Hutch snoring the front part comes off Wallace, Y/n and Gromit look to one another "Hutch".

Slowly Wallace walks forward "Oh, Gromit" He use the grabber to pick Hutch up "We've created a monster" Wallace holds Hutch in front of him "Hutch is the beast" Hutch now has long arms and legs he twitches a bit while realising Y/n said "The lunar panels, Uncle" Wallace, Y/n and Gromit looks to them he said "They must've over-stimulated..."

Wallace looks back to Hutch "...Hutch's primitive bunny nature" Gromit stares at him as Y/n said "Now, when the moon appears, he undergoes a hideous transformation" Slowly Gromit reaches up when suddenly Hutch twitches then belches loudly making Gromit wave his hand and Y/n ask "What did he eat" He covers his nose.