Saving Wallace, Rabbit Sanctuary

Meanwhile Wallace crash through the glass entering the dome greenhouse Lady Tottington said "Ah" Wallace walks forward N/n said "Put us down" Hitting him with her fist Lady Tottington said "Put us down, you..." She shakes her head "Whatever you are" Struggling N/n said "Help" Gently Wallace puts Lady Tottington on the ground near some marrows.

Then he gently places N/n on her feet surprising her N/n watch Wallace move back he moans staring at them panting Lady Tottington ask "What is it" She and N/n stares at Wallace "What are you staring at with those beastly eyes" Raising his brow Wallace ask "Huh"?

He looks at his paws before raising them and Wallace smiles shaking them with a sigh seeing this N/n said "The only person who does that with their hands is Y/n's..." Gasping Lady Tottington said "Wallace" N/n and Lady Tottington stare at Wallace while Gromit and Y/n run around a tent looking up to see Wallace shadow Y/n said "Let's split up".

Gromit nods and they both split pass a tent with Y/n going to the left and Gromit going to the right he runs to a stop to see kids on mini planes at the dogfight and Gromit gets into a blue and white one inserts coins and pulls child block to push the lever for the propeller to start while Philip chase after Gromit, but he stops to see Gromit breaking through a rail.

Philip yelps and covers himself just as Gromit went over him going forward, he looks to Philip turning pass a tent and Philip turns back to see the kids looking to him then to 'Dogfight' sign he growls smiling while Y/n runs pass a sign but stops he said "Wait a minute" He runs back to see the two seater De Havilland Mosquito plane staring at it Y/n smiles "That should work".

He gets in the plane starting it up suddenly the 6th Worker said "Oi" Y/n looks to see him coming "What are you doing, lad" The propeller spins Y/n yells "Sorry it's for an emergency" The plane begins to move the 6th Worker yells "It's for the finale" The plane begins to lift Y/n yells "I'll bring it back when I'm done" He flies into the pair putting his goggles on turning the plane.

Meanwhile Lady Tottington is patting Wallace's stomach she said "Oh, Wallace" N/n still in shocked stares at him "What ever have you done to yourself" Looking up to him N/n ask "Is Y/n affected" But Wallace shake his head making N/n sigh in relief while taking Wallace hands Lady Tottington said "Well, don't you worry" Wallace smiles "I'll protect you".

Joining her N/n said "We'll protect you" Suddenly the platform dings making N/n, Lady Tottington and Wallace all turn to see Victor holding the gun and wearing cotton candy on his head glaring Victor said "Get your hairy mitts off my future wife, you big brute" Gromit turn his plane then notice Victor in the dome greenhouse.

Lady Tottington stands in front of Wallace she said "No" N/n joins her "You don't understand" Wallace smells the leaves "You don't understand" Victor stares at them "The hunt is off" Spreading her arms N/n said "You don't have to kill him" Leaning forward Lady Tottington said "It's..." Wallace raises a leaf to bite it "We made a terrible mistake".

But Victor said "Oh, no" He turn his head "You commissioned me to rid you of Pesto..." That got N/n's attention "...and that's just what I intend to do" But Victor realises what he said and covers his mouth "Oop" Stop chewing on the leaf Wallace ask "Huh" Staring N/n ask "Uncle did you just say" Taking a step forward Lady Tottington ask "Pesto"?

Meanwhile Gromit move his head looking around then notice Y/n going over he yells "Gromit the slide" He points at the slide "Use the slide" Y/n turn the plane away avoiding the slide as Gromit push the pedal increasing speed while walking forward Lady Tottington said "Why you..." She points at Victor "...you knew it was Wallace all along".

Narrowing her eyes N/n said "I knew there was something wrong when you just came home all grinning all of a sudden" Grunting Victor said "Oh, all right" He looks at Lady Tottington and N/n "So what if it is that blithering idiot" Victor shoves pass making Lady Tottington gasp and N/n on some leaves "No one will ever believe either of you".