Breakfast, Invention

The next morning a row of cutlery is hanging against the wall Y/n said "Pass me the cleaver, Gromit" Gromit moves his hand along to the cleaver "No, one of our big knives" He grabs the knife and gives it to Y/n who sharpens it and walks over to the kitchen counter he raise the knife above his head "Hyah" He lowers the knife cutting the end of a carrot before cutting the rest into pieces until he reach the end.

Smiling Y/n lift the chopped carrot with the knife and put them on a plate "That's the last one" Gromit nods looking at other plates filled with chopped carrot "Better give our guest their breakfast" Together Gromit and Y/n open two hatches and pour the carrots into them before opening more hatches pouring more carrots until all of them went down the hatches.

Meanwhile the chopped carrots went into dog bowls that said 'Nibbles' some carrots fell to the sides then hopping over to the bowl is a rabbit who starts eating then more rabbits come over and start having their breakfast while Y/n put the knife down "I think we should get our breakfast ready Gromit" Gromit nods and pulls the lid off the teapot for a rabbit pop out.

The rabbit said "Whee" It jumps out surprising Gromit and Y/n who both duck he ask "Where do you come from" Then a bread bun holder rattle catching their attention Y/n opens to see three more rabbits eating they stop to notice Y/n who raise a brow "All right you three" But the rabbits threw the buns hitting him and the Rabbits said "Whee".

They jump out heading inside the fridge closing the door as Gromit grabs a wooden spoon and Y/n grabs a rolling pin he said "Slowly Gromit" Gromit and Y/n slowly head to the fridge Gromit grabs the door and opens for him and Y/n to blink in surprise to see everything inside is gone and a bowl spins to a stop "They ate everything".

Y/n scratch his head "Where did they go" He looks to Gromit not noticing the rabbits standing in the door watching him as Gromit shake his head looking to Y/n before noticing them and points confuse until his eyes widen "They're right behind me, aren't they" Gromit nods and Y/n slowly turns to see them staring.

Suddenly the rabbits tackle him and Gromit "What the..." They fell onto the ground "...why you..." Gromit wave his arms and Y/n leg kicks up "...come here you..." The rabbits screeching and giggling "...gotcha" Y/n and Gromit all held four rabbits each in one hand Gromit glares and the rabbit holding the wooden spoon hits him.

The rabbits giggling and the rabbit raspberry Gromit who glares at them and Y/n shake his head "Back to your pens" Gromit opens a hatch and Y/n opens another they put the rabbits down the chute the four rabbits said "Oh" The second four rabbits said "Whee" Gromit put his hands on his hips and sighing Y/n said "We're gonna need a bigger cage, Gromit".

Suddenly buzzing catch their attention they look to see the breakfast buzzing "Guess, Uncle Wallace is awake" Gromit motion Y/n to go to the table "Okay, Gromit" He leaves the kitchen while Wallace presses the button he said "It was a long, hard night last night, Gromit, Y/n" Wallace raises his hand "I'll need a good, hearty breakfast under me belt".

Y/n sits on his chair as Gromit push a tray around the corner with two dishes one filled with vegetables, another with a cover on top and a teapot he walks over and gives Y/n his plate he said "Thank you, Gromit" He begins to eat while Gromit went over to a lever Wallace calls "Pile it up, lad" Gromit pulls it and Y/n looks up.

Meanwhile the bed goes up and Wallace shakes his arms "I'm in the mood for food" He slides down to the hatch, but he suddenly stops due to his stomach being big Wallace notice "Oh, uh..." He raises his hand "Gromit, Y/n, old pals" Y/n shake his head looking to Gromit who roll his eyes and push the tray forward "It's happened again".

Gromit stops at another lever the said 'Assistance' underneath it "I'll need assistance" He pulls it as Wallace close opens revealing a giant mallet that went down hitting Wallace through the hatch "Ow" He lands on his chair "Oof" Wallace raise his head spinning a bit while Y/n finish his breakfast looking to his uncle.