Mind Manipulation-omatic, Vegetables Eaten

Later that night the basement doors open up Wallace ask "Why didn't we think of it before, lads" The full moon is seen into the air as Wallace turns from the chains "The solution to all our storage problems" He looks at the rabbits in one of the pens before Wallace chuckles walking pass "Simply by connecting the BunVac..."

He connects a tube to the BunVac "...to the Mind Manipulation-omatic..." He connects the other tube before jumping off "...we can brainwash the bunnies" Wallace turns to Gromit and Y/n who stare at him "Rabbit rehabilitation" He clasp his hands and Gromit leans back but Y/n said "Uncle, that is not what the Mind Manipulation-omatic was meant to do".

Y/n gets up stopping in front of Wallace "It's meant to move objects with your mind not this" Chuckling Wallace said "Oh, don't worry, Y/n" He pat his shoulder as Gromit looks to the rabbits who all look to him "Once cured of their antisocial veg-ravaging behaviour..." Wallace sits on his couch press a button "...the rabbits can be safely released..."

The Mind Manipulation-omatic lowers down "...without fear of re-offending" The hatch latches onto Wallace's head "Just a little added lunar power..." He looks to the moon "...to enhance the mind waves..." Wallace presses a blue button for solar panels to move to the sides tilting up before opening "...and we can begin".

Wallace smiles at Y/n and Gromit who both look to one another and back Y/n said "This is a bad idea, Uncle" He pulls the lever Gromit covers his face watching Wallce who said "Veg, bad" The bulbs turn on and a ring appears "Veg, bad" Another ring appears passing the 1st ring "Veg, bad" A 3rd ring appears passing the other two rings.

Gromit covers his eyes and Y/n scared watching "Say no to carrots..." The rabbits watch an orange ring appears "...cabbage and cauliflower" A darker green ring appears, and a white ring appears while Wallace looks to Gromit "Well, come on, lad, what are you waiting for" Gromit leans back and the rabbits look to him "Turn on the BunVac".

Y/n looks at the BunVac and back to Wallac who keeps smiling "Full suction" Gromit glance to Y/n who gulps, and Gromit reach over to the lever and push it making the 'Suck' red and the rabbits begin to hover "Ah" Y/n and Gromit watch the rings leave the Mind Manipulation-omatic into the tubes and out inside the BunVack going over the rabbits.

Wallace grunts with Y/n and Gromit looking at the machine "It's working, Gromit, Y/n" He smiles looking to them "Oh" Wallace smiles "It's working" He shakes his fists looking back "Ho-ho" Gromit and Y/n watch a ring went over a rabbit who twitches a bit "Their tiny bunny brains are being saturated in my veg-free mind waves".

Stilling smiling Wallace grunts "Ha" All the rabbit's screeches at the same time surprising Gromit and Y/n who looks to Wallace "Another 30 minutes brainwashing should suffice" He grabs a magazine "Then we can move on to the conditioning" Wallace opens the magazine and raise his foot, but Y/n notice it about to touch the lever he yells "Uncle Wallace".

But it was too late the lever was push to 'Blow' which turn green making a buzz and the BunVac revving making Wallace who said "Ah" The rabbits and ring went into the tube "Ooh" Then a rabbit went into the tube and comes out headfirst against Wallace "Ah" Y/n looked shocked, and Gromit covers his face and his ears raised up "Ooh".

Wallace holds the Mind Manipulation-omatic "Gromit, Y/n" He yells getting up and begins to hope like a rabbit Y/n yell "Turn the BunVac off, Gromit" Gromit does so make the BunVac stop and the rabbits land on the floor before looking to Wallace who calls "Get it off" He hoots still hopping "Get it off me, lads".

Quicky Y/n grabs a wrench he said "Gromit hold Uncle still" Gromit nods and runs hugging Wallace tightly and Y/n gets up swinging the bat as Wallace keeps moving his head he said "Help me, nephew" Waiting Y/n yells "Batter up" He swings the bat destroying the Mind Manipulation-omatic making the rings go pass and fad away.