Chapter Seven

I groan as I glare at Lilith sitting on some weird-looking throne. Some minion demon of hers captured me in the forest and brought me here. Also locking me in some handcuffs. I continue my glare of annoyance at her as she also stares at me with the same feeling.

"You look older from the last time I saw you. I think it's those crow's feet. Ya'know the ones on your face, not the ones you eat." I smile at her, she glares harder as I smirk at my joke.

"I asked them to grab one of the annoying members, sadly I should have specified not the annoying troll." She tells me. I laugh as that is the only thing she has ever come up with since I've known her.

"Why am I chained up? I can't do anything other than hurl insults." I roll my eyes as I look to see Nick in some stupid costume. "Hey, Nicky. Nice outfit." I smile at him he smirks as he waves back at me.

"You haven't figured it out have you, Hallie?" Lilith brings my attention back to her as I raise a brow for her to continue. "You were given a gift. Those feelings you get, are the powers linked to seers. You can't see visions like your friend Roz, but you can feel what's coming."

"That's bullshit Lillith. Then how come Harvey doesn't have the same thing?" I ask her as I think about what she just told me.

"He can feel you. That's what he got from the gift. He can feel you, but you can feel others and events." Nick speaks up and I look at him. He has this look in his eye that I don't recognize for a moment.

I stare at Nick and he stares back. "Oh, Hi Lucy. Didn't know you like to eavesdrop." He snarls at me as I giggle a little at Nick's face snarling at me. "How do you know about this?"

"Who do you think bestowed the gift?" He smirks at me, still with the face of Nick.

"So, am I a witch like Sabrina? Because I refuse to worship or sell my soul to either of you." I tell him and glance at Lilith.

"No, this gift was given the day you came down to the tunnels. When you were a small girl, I could tell how this gift could affect you and your future. So, I gave it to you then and there. When your brother came and found you, just by him touching you it gave him the feeling of you."

"Damn, and I just thought I was sensitive and slightly autistic," I mutter as I stare at nowhere in particular. Gaining the knowledge that this is a real thing.