Chapter Five

"Roz I swear he was my true love. I don't think you understand the things he made me feel." I tell her as we walk in a thick fog.

"He's most likely a demon, Hallie." I hear Sabrina say as she leads us through the haunting fog. "Let it go. It was most likely lust. Demons are known for triggering our inner urges. Especially horn dogs like you." She mutters the last part.

"Hey I'll have you know—--" I start before Harvey interrupts me.

"Please don't finish that sentence. I really don't want to hear about my sister's sex life." He whines as he follows right behind Sabrina. I roll my eyes as I follow his request.

We get deeper into the fog and I start to feel nauseous from all the bodies that are hanging on crosses. I feel Roz bring me closer to her as she comforts me by rubbing my back. Sabrina tells us to not look and focus on the path.

Theo stops, "Uncle Jesse?" He says, we all turn to look at him. "Uncle Jesse." He starts to run as Harvey tries to grab him before but is too late as Theo runs past us to the body strung up.

"Theo, come back. We can't stray off the road!" Sabrina yells to him, but Theo ignores her as he runs away from us. We follow him as he stands right in front of us looking up to the body.

"Uncle Jesse, how did you get here?" Theo asks looking up. "You don't belong here. This isn't right. What happened to you, Uncle Jesse?"

"She sent me here." We hear Uncle Jess groan

"Who did?" Theo responds

"Lilith."

"Lilith did?" Sabrina cuts in. I get closer to Roz as I feel more uncomfortable with everything.

"Sabrina, isn't there something you can do? Some spell you can cast?" Theo pleads to her. She starts to repeat some sort of spell as I turn to look at Harvey. He looks back at me shaking his head.

I walk over to Harvey as Sabrina continues to speak with Theo. I put a hand on Harvey's shoulder, "What's wrong?" I whisper to him. He looks down at me and keeps shaking his head.

"Something's not right Hallie." He whispers back to me, I glance at Sabrina and then back to him. "You can feel it, can't you?" I nod as I look behind us from the path we strayed from. "How bad?" He whispers to me.

For quite some time now, I have been getting feelings where I can almost predict when something bad is about to happen. I don't have visions or anything, but it's a sense where I know when danger is near.

I look up to Harvey as I whisper, "I'm pretty sure something is going to happen that might change everything." He looks down at me as I look over to Sabrina, "I'm pretty sure it involves Sabrina the most." I whisper as I look at the witch.

"It's always Sabrina. Are you sure it's that bad?" I turn back to meet his gaze giving him the look. Basically asking if he's questioning this feeling that has never been wrong in our life.

"You can sense it on me," I reply to him. He shakes his head as he looks back to Sabrina and Theo. They turn around and we lead ourselves back to the path. Harvey grabs my hand holding onto it to try to comfort the feelings.

These feelings and senses are something we promised to keep between us. I can sense these dangers, but Harvey can feel me. Specifically, my emotions, in some weird way. We believe it's some type of twin connection. Even after finding out about Sabrina and her being a witch, we both agreed to keep this to ourselves.