Chapter 25

Epilogue

It's been a year since Beth was brought home by Daniel and Luke. Things were rocky to begin with but now it's the perfect family. Things are working out for them and Beth has opened up and come so far. She is this happy bubbly child in both little and big headspace. She loves her daddy's attention and they don't hesitate to give it to her. 

Beth has thrived in the community and now has friends who she sees regularly. She started going to daycare 2 days a week to play with her new friends and her daddies spent time with the other caregivers in the community or did some jobs that needed to be done. 

Both Beth's biological parents were arrested after they were found drunk and very abusive to people in public. Daniel and Luke were reluctant to tell Beth and they almost didn't but decided to. Beth had never felt so relieved when she heard the news and it made her feel so much safer, it was from then on that the family thrived and life was looking up.

Author's Note

Hey readers, I hope you have enjoyed my first book. I know it is short but I hope it ends how you thought it would.

I finished the book here as I had writer's block and I know from personal experience that there is nothing worse than a book that has been started and not completed and I hope you all forgive me for ending it here. 

I wish you all the best and have a thought for a new mafia DDLG book so keep your eyes peeled 

Also any comments are well appreciated.