Chapter 6

Daniel's POV

Seeing our little girl so scared was hard to watch and we both know it will take her a while to come to terms with this lifestyle, but we know she will once she realizes that the life we took her from and the life we offer are completely different mentally and physically. Yes, we do DDLG and it's a change but when she sees that we mean no harm and just love she will start to love this too. 

She says she won't call us daddy or papa but she will in time we know she will since she has been seen in some form of a little space before when we were watching her in her normal day-to-day it seemed to be a coping mechanism. 

Once she had calmed we walked downstairs into the kitchen and I sat her in her special high chair. She was so stuck in her thoughts that she had not registered that she was now in the highchair until I clipped the tray shut.  It took a second for Beth to snap out of her daze and notice she had been sat down.

"NO, LET ME OUT I'M NOT A BABY" 

"Calm down hun, just getting dinner then we will get you out of there ok?" I said to try and ease her mind but by the look on her face, it hasn't worked.

"No just let me out please, let me go home I won't tell anyone anything" 

"You are home love"I just smile sadly at her and go to get her dinner ready. 

"THIS WILL NEVER BE MY HOME YOU PSYCHOS"

"Enough of the shouting little girl,  we know you are still new to this but we will not tolerate any disrespect and I'm not afraid to pull you over my knee and spank you," Luke said in a firm voice leaving no room for discussion.

It seemed to do the trick as she stared at him wide-eyed with tears threatening to spill. 

"Here you go princess" I placed a bowl of golden syrup porridge down in front of her knowing she always had it in the mornings so having it for dinner would be fine just so she could settle and not feel sick with how much her emotions are heightened just now there is a chance if she eats something firmer it may not go down right. 

With no reply, I gave a small sigh and went to sit on one side while my husband was on the other side of her while we all had breakfast. We made small talk about our day ahead and what we were going to talk to the baby about. I glanced over at her a few times while I ate and noticed she didn't touch anything. 

"You gotta eat love, better while it's still hot no one likes cold porridge do they, yukky." I was trying to distract her and while talking picked the spoon and then brought it to her mouth. As I already thought she would she clamped her mouth shit and shook her head. 

"You can either eat the porridge little one or we will give you a baba and you will drink it all, you need your nutrients you are too skinny and you know it, you were warned about it by your doctor and it won't change your choice," Luke said.

"H-How do you know?"

"We know everything, love" I replied to ease her mind as she was beginning to look terrified. I lifted the spoon again and with reluctance she allowed me to feed her. To say I was happy is an understatement, my baby was letting me feed her but I decided not to say anything as I believed that she would close off again if I had, however, Luke and I shared a knowing look and a small smile at this progress no matter how small it was.