6.

CHAPTER 6

~Anjali's POV

Just as I bid bye to Dimpy bhaiya I got back to Rahul. Oh.My.God.... I kid you not he is such a good dancer, why did he never mention it before?
Well we've met only once so I can't really expect him to tell it all... But he dances so well and he is also good at partnerwork . He is so magical and the way his eyes caught my gaze and he immeadiately knew what sequence to follow his hands and legs into, he definitely doesnt seem like a beginner. But he definitely doesnt have to impress me anymore ..... I always wanted a guy who is good at partnerwork and Rahul raised the standards wayyy higher.

~RAHUL's POV

As Anjali and I made our way to the terrace, a sense of excitement and anticipation filled the air. We found a secluded spot, away from prying eyes, where we could have some privacy. The moonlight bathed the terrace in a soft, ethereal glow, casting a romantic atmosphere all around us.

As we settled down, I couldn't help but admire Anjali's passion for dance. It was like a fire burning inside her, and it mirrored my own love for the art form. It was incredible how our paths had crossed, bringing together two like-minded souls who shared the same zeal for dancing.

"So, Anjali, how did you discover your love for dance?" I asked, eager to know more about the girl who had captured my heart.

She smiled, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Well, ever since I was a little girl, I was drawn to the rhythm and grace of dance. It started with watching Bollywood movies and trying to imitate the moves. Eventually, I joined a dance academy and that's where my passion truly blossomed. I was drawn to the art of movement. It began with watching dance performances and feeling captivated by the beauty and expressiveness. I started taking classes, and that's when I realized it was my true passion"

I nodded, understanding her journey all too well. "I can relate to that. For me, dance has always been a way to express myself, to let my emotions flow freely. It's a language that transcends words."

Anjali nodded in agreement, her gaze never leaving mine. "Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself. Dancing allows me to convey emotions and tell stories in a way that words can't capture. It's like stepping into a whole new world where anything is possible. Dance allows for a unique form of storytelling and connection. It's a way to communicate with others and ourselves in a way that words sometimes fail to capture."

We both fell into a comfortable silence, the sounds of the night serenading us as we basked in the connection that dance had brought us. I felt an indescribable bond forming between us, as if we understood each other on a deeper level.

After a while, Anjali shyly looked away, a blush tinting her cheeks. "Rahul, I have to admit something. Watching you dance today, I was mesmerized. You have an incredible talent, and I never expected to find someone who could match my passion for dance."

Her words filled me with happiness and a sense of validation. It was the first time someone had acknowledged my skill in such a heartfelt way. "Thank you, Anjali. Your praise means a lot to me. I've always been passionate about dance, but it's even more special when I can share it with someone who understands and appreciates it."

We both sat in comfortable silence, enveloped by the peacefulness of the night. The stillness seemed to amplify the bond that dance had created between us. It was as if we were two kindred spirits brought together by our shared passion.