chapter thirteen

FAMOUS IN LOVECHAPTER THIRTEEN

FAMOUS IN LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM ZETA TALK
"NIGHTBOUND CAST ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS"

WATCH?

YES NO

"WELCOME TO A new video here on Zeta Talk! I'm Katharine Zeta, and in today's round of a million fan questions, we have the cast of Nightbound!", the young interviewer said cheerfully, clapping her hands. "If people don't know who you are they're probably living under a rock, but introduce yourselves and your characters really quick anyway!"

Love waved with both hands, a habit of hers. "Hi, I'm Love Aguilar, and I play the main character, Catalina Cruz. She's a very feisty young witch in her first year of college, caught in a very interesting love... square."

"I'm Jacy Lynn Tanaka, I play Beatrix Suzuki, the very gay human best friend to Catalina and the most recent addiction to the very confusing love square", Jacy said, giving a small wave.

Rory gave a sort of sarcastic wave to the camera. "I am Rory Sebastian. I portray Tommy Klein, everyone's favorite charming vampire and a love interest for Catalina."

"You said that so properly", Love snorted. "I am", she mimicked in an overly posh accent.

Rory rolled her eyes, lightly shoving her. "Shut up", she said through a laugh. "That's just how I talk!"

"You do talk really properly though", Reagan giggled. "Hello, hello, I'm Reagan Adamu. My character is Ophelia Walch, the second vampire love interest for Catalina. She's very mysterious. She's meant to be this really, like, sexy character so she and I have quite the differences. I actually get to bite Love toward the end of the season, so you guys know how hard it is to look sexy with the fake blood in your mouth?"

"It sounds difficult", Katharine chuckled.

Reagan nodded. "It's really fucking hard!"

"See, I'm so glad I don't have to do that", Gabe snickered. "I'm Gabriel Ortiz. My character is named Diego Hernandez. He's Catalina's childhood best friend. He's this very sassy, gay character who I am so honored to play. Bro lacks complete common sense, especially for a werewolf, and I adore him more than anything. This is my first major role."

"What's up, I'm Benjamin Collingwood - please, just call me Ben. And I am playing River Agua. He's a merman, and the RA for the group", he introduced. "I'm a bit older than them in the show, so I like to think of myself as everyone's big brother."