chapter two

FAMOUS IN LOVECHAPTER TWO

FAMOUS IN LOVE
CHAPTER TWO

"LOVE, CAN YOU tell us more about your breakup with Lexi?" "Love, over here!" "It's been a year since the breakup, why haven't you told us anything?"

Love always tried her best to ignore the paparazzi. Sometimes, she was even nice to them despite them not deserving it. In this case, though, ignoring them was difficult, because they were blocking her way into work, and that was a problem. There were so many people around her, that she was feeling quite overwhelmed. She ran a frustrated hand through her long, dark brown curls. Her hair used to be black, but it was fading from the sun. It was still closer to black than brown, but you could really tell when she was in the sun like this. Even her skin, just barely tanned, was alive and glistening in the sun's embarace. "Guys, can we please not do this today? I just wanna go into work."

"We just wanna ask you some questions", one woman insisted.

"I understand that, but you've been following me all morning. You were also all around my car. It's kind of scaring me", Love explained, her voice almost soft. "Can I just go into work? Please?"

The moment Love's black BMW X6 had pulled into the parking lot, the suv had been swarmed with paparazzi. She hated being mobbed like this. It would probably happen less if she changed cars every now and again. Love had actually started building a small bit of a car collection. Aside from her suv, she also had a black Mercedes Maybach. It had been with her for a few years now, but she couldn't bare to part with it. It was both her favorite and most prized car, and her most expensive. Most people probably thought it was out of style, but it had been her first luxury car. She wasn't parting with it. Then there was the super Audi A6. That was Jacy's favorite. It was both luxury and simple. She also had a silver Ford Escape. It was the least luxurious car she owned, and had definitely seen better days. It was her first ever car, and it ran, so she kept it. Next up was the white Mini Cooper with its black stripes. She usually took it to the beach. It was small enough to not draw too much attention, but big enough to hold her surfboard. And lastly was her blue (it was more mint colored) Vespa Buddy 125, probably her most surprising ride. Valentina also had a matching scooter in cherry red. They, alongside Ashley Benson who got one in orange, got to keep the scooters from Spring Breakers. They were cute mementos.

The point is, she had enough cars to not be so easily recognizable, but the BMW X6 was her baby. She would take it everywhere if she could, even overseas. Was it weird to be overly attached to a car? How could a car be emotional support? Whatever, that's besides the point.

"I mean, this is our job. It's a really competitive business. If we don't ask questions, someone else will." "How is your father?" "Are your parents really getting a divorce?" "Why did your mother stop dancing? Where is she?"