Apology letter

Barb walked towards the room next to Branch's room with Carol right next to her.

"So, should I slip this under the door? I would prefer neither of us get murdered." She said bluntly.

Carol shrugged, "I haven't seen them, I don't know how they'll react to either of us, so it's your call on that."

Barb nodded and leaned down, sliding the letter under the door and quickly getting up and moving back to Carol.

"Now, let's go see the little guy!"

Carol grinned, she'd been waiting to meet him for a while.

From what she heard, the poor guy had regressed mentally and couldn't speak, not that anyone knew of anyway..

As they walked away, the Snack Pack watched as Poppy cautiously picked up the letter and opened it.

She smiled at the sight of the glitter, she missed it so much...

She then began to read the letter out loud as the others gathered around her.

"I have no idea how to start this, so I'm just gonna write it down quick. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said that around you guys, it was a terrible mistake. I won't lie and say I didn't mean it, because I full heartedly did. I don't regret saying it. I only regret that you were all present and heard what I said. I'm sorry you all heard what I said, and I always will be, and I understand if it still makes you upset. So I've decided to let all of you decide to approach me if you wish. If you all, or only some of you, choose to never interact with me again, that's okay and I understand."

Poppy smiled, "Well..she apologized.."

Cooper nodded with a laugh, "That was very nice of her!" He said and tapped his feet happily.

Biggie squeezed Mr. Dinkles gently and used his voice for the first time in a while, "I-I dunno if I trust it right now.." he said.

Creek nodded and handed him a glass of water, "Here you are, mate, drink up." He said then looked at Poppy, "Sis, I don't trust her...I don't think you should either.."

Guy Diamond bit his lip, "At the very least, be cautious around her..."

Poppy sighed but nodded, "Y-Yeah, you guys are right.."

Smidge grabbed her hand and smiled, "Just a safety precaution."

The twins nodded, "Nothing wrong with-" "-that, right?" Satin started and got cut off by Chenille.

Poppy smiled wider and nodded, "I guess.."

DJ smiled lazily, "No worries, girl, we protect eachother, and Branch! I hope he's alright.." she frowned.

Creek rubbed his arm, "From what I can guess, he's younger, mentally..and I don't think he can speak at all.."

Smidge nodded, "That guy, Riff? He asked if Branch had ever acted younger then he really was.."

Everyone else nodded in agreement, "Same." They all said simultaneously.