BroZone Arrives

JD grinned, he could see the volcano from here!

Floyd stood next to him with a wide smile, "So close! We're so close to Baby Branch!" He cheered.

Clay and Bruce grinned.

After a few more minutes they arrived, they all shoved eachother to go faster which made them all fall out of Rhonda but they quickly popped back up and began harassing random trolls.

"Where's Baby Branch?!"

"Where's our baby brother?!"

"TELL ME WHERE BRANCH IS OR I SWEAR TO-"

"FLOYD! CALM DOWN! SHAKE THEM! SHAKE THEM UNTIL THEY TELL US!"

Floyd nodded to Bruce and began to shake the troll who just kinda let it happen.

Then another troll walked over, "Hey! Stop harassing Sid Fret, I know where you're brother is, just follow me!"

The brothers slowly turned to him then ran towards him, Floyd gripped his arm tight, "You better hope and pray that you didn't hurt him, even accidentally or I'm gonna chop off your fuckin di-"

Bruce put his hand over Floyd's mouth, "Okay! Thank you Floyd, I'm sure our new friend gets the point."

Floyd huffed as Clay and JD laughed.

Riff began walking and the brothers quickly followed, "None of us would EVER hurt the little dude, but he does have burns on his feet like the rest of them." He said.

Floyd calmed down a bit and nodded, "From this rock, right?"

Riff nodded.

Clay then grinned, "Well then I think I can speak for all of us when I say...OW! OW IT HURTS!" He began to jump around as he screamed the others also looked like they were in pain but they were holding it in.

Bruce nodded, "Clay's right. It hurts."

John Dory also nodded with a nervous grin.

Riff sighed and walked faster, "Okay let's hurry then."