Chapter 12

Parvathy Vilas:

Vetri, his voice tinged with concern and a hint of frustration, attempted to reason with Mullai, his words weighted with the gravity of the situation as he addressed her.

V - Mullai enna ma..ippadiya pesuva..Kathir sari nu naan sollala..aana neeyum correct illa..avar mannippu ketta appuramum..ippadi sandai pottukittae irundha idhukku enna dan mudivu? 

Mullai's expression hardened as she turned to face Vetri, her tone laced with defiance as she challenged his assertion.

M - Mudiva? Enna mudivu..enna mudivu edhir paakureenga ellarum..avar sorry sonna udanae naanga serndhu vazhvomnu ninaicheengalo..

Vetri, undeterred by Mullai's resistance, pressed on, his voice gentle yet firm as he implored her to consider the bigger picture.

V - Illa..neenga serndhu vazhanum nu inga yaarum ninaikala..but atleast ippadi edhiringa maadhiri sandai podama irukalam la..unna enakku nalla theriyum Mullai..idhu nee illa..veliya sandai pottalum ullukulla nimmadi illama irukka..innum 2 varusham neenga 2 perum indha relationship la irundhu dan aaganum nu irukum podhu..oru vaati porumaiya ukandhu pesi idha eppadi.. yaarum hurt aagama sumoogama mudikradhu nu paakuradhu dan nalladhu..

Mullai's response was resolute, her words delivered with unwavering conviction as she asserted her stance.

M - Engalukku ulla eppovumae edhuvumae sumoogama aagadhu na.. adha nalla un manasula ethiko..

With that, Mullai turned and made her way downstairs, leaving Vetri to ponder the weight of her words. As he watched her retreat, a sense of helplessness washed over him, realizing the immense challenge of reconciling his sister's turbulent marriage. With Mullai's steadfast refusal to entertain the notion of reconciliation, Vetri knew he would need to tread carefully, navigating the delicate balance between familial loyalty and Mullai's autonomy.

Pandian Villa:

Kathir found himself engulfed in a whirlwind of emotions as he paced back and forth in his room, his mind consumed by the events of the evening in Mullai's room. Each step echoed with the weight of his thoughts, his heart heavy with the burden of his decision. After a moment of contemplation, he made a resolute decision and stepped out of his room, the gravity of his intentions propelling him towards his mother's room.

He approached the door with a sense of urgency, his emotions bubbling beneath the surface as he knocked, his heart pounding in his chest. Lakshmi opened the door, her expression a mixture of surprise and concern as she took in her son's troubled demeanor.

L - Kathir enna pa?

Kathir, his voice laced with determination, spoke with a sense of urgency as he revealed his intentions.

K - Unga kitta oru mukhiyamana vishayam pesanum..

Lakshmi's eyes widened in shock as Kathir's words hung in the air, the weight of his declaration sending a shiver down her spine.

L - Enna?

Kathir's voice trembled with emotion as he uttered the words that had been weighing heavily on his mind.

K - Naan Mullai ku divorce kudukka poren..as soon as possible..

Lakshmi's shock was palpable as she struggled to comprehend the gravity of Kathir's declaration. She knew all too well the complexities of their situation, the intricacies of their marriage that made such a decision nearly impossible.

L - Kathir..eppadi..nee divorce panna enna aagumnu therinjum..yen.. 

Kathir's resolve remained unyielding as he dismissed her concerns with a fierce determination.