Rest in peace lily [Lily left]

How exactly did I find out about the driver? I visited Lily's grave, I saw her parents visiting her, but then a middle aged man visited her too, holding a bouquet of lily flowers in his hand.

As he mumbled some words, I became a little suspicious, so I visited more often, he always mumbled something before leaving.

So I got close enough to know what it was, he said “I'm sorry again, I hope you can forgive me”. no one visits her besides her parents and this guy.

It's possible that this guy is the driver.. but the problem right now is I have to get close with Lily's parents but how?...

While on my way home I saw someone selling a coloring book “Can she even color that?..”

I still end up buying one anyway and I also bought colors, when I got home, she immediately welcome me with her high spirit

“Welcome home mister!”, I just gave her the color and coloring book “For you, have fun” I said as I lay down on the couch.

“Ohhh thank you mister!” she immediately opened the colors and started coloring, pretty messy but she does seem to be having fun, she colored a happy family picture.. Perhaps she misses her family..

“Lily, when you were alive, how were you doing in school?”, “I was outstanding! hehe, I received a lot of compliments and rewards”.

“How did your parents react to it?”Lily went silent for a bit but she's still coloring. “They compliment me but barely spend time with me, they're busy at work ”

“Would it hurt them if they spend a little time with me hmp” she said as she pouted, I see so they're neglecting her.. even with enough care they barely give her time and attention..

“Well, did they know what you feel?”, “Of course they do! I keep telling them, and none of them listen anyways”

It's possible that lily is just a lonely soul.. who seeks its parents time and attention.. is it possible that lily misunderstood her unfinished business?..

“Lily, about the driver” lily stopped coloring immediately as she floated In Front of me.

“Yes about the driver? Did you find out who he is??”, “well, more or less..”

“Tell me who he is!” she said excitedly, “Before killing him.. don't you think it's best for you to ask why he didn't help you?.. or we can just let him admit his crime and put him in jail..”

“Are you saying you're against me, mister?” she said as she broke one color she's holding as she stared right into my eyes.

“Yes I'm against the idea of you murdering someone, right from the start, but I'm not against the idea of letting you rest in peace..”

“If you want me to rest, you'll help me!”she said, gripped her uniform, I got up on the couch as I sat down and said “This isn't the answer Lily.. Have a talk with the driver”.

“You don't understand what I feel, Mister!” What she said is true, I'm alive, I didn't experience being hit by a car at a young age, I didn't experience being neglected, and I didn't experience having my future robbed..

But even so.. killing isn't the answer. “That's true, I wouldn't know because I'm alive and you're not.. he robbed your life.. and your future, but killing him will make you just like him..”

Lily grabs her crayons and coloring book as she throws it at me “If you won't tell me then, I'll find him myself, who needs your help!” she said as she left my apartment.

This is what I wanted peace, now she left there's silence but she left me with a heavy feeling. I feel guilty for not being able to help that kid.

-END OF CHAPTER