☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15 ☽

Y/N's POV ˚˖°

June 19, 2002, 11:30 A.M.
Nine days until going back to New Jersey

We got a show booked for tonight, in a bar. I'm surprised they're letting us play there, I mean we're underaged, but I guess they'll do anything for money. So will we to be honest. They're paying us for this. Which we don't mind at all.

Gerard has been excited but stressed about it all day. He's been walking around our very small hotel room singing, trying to be a little quiet, but still probably waking up every other room. I've been laying in bed all morning.. The other three had gone down for breakfast and I think are still down there, I mean they're not here.

"..The amount of pills I've taken..." Gerard sang softer as he walked into the part of the room where I was sleeping and sat on the edge of the bed. "..counteracts the booze I'm drinkin'.."

I smiled softly, his voice is an amazing thing to wake up to in the morning.

"I can see you smiling." He said, to which I giggled and opened my eyes. He laid next to me and slipped under the covers.

He kissed me softly, putting his hands around my waist. I kissed him back, pushing myself closer to him. I kissed down his neck, hearing a soft sigh from him.

"You can't just do that to me, sugar.." He said, gently cupping my cheek. He rolled over and pinned me underneath him, kissing down my neck, and most likely leaving a few hickies.

He pulled at the hem of my shirt before pulling it off and then taking off his own. He then started to trail kisses down my chest.

"Woah..-!" Gerard and I both whipped our heads to see Ray, Frank, and Mikey. "Get your damn clothes on, both of you." Ray spoke with a laugh before turning around and walking into the bathroom.

Frank walked into the other part of the hotel room and sat on the couch. "Why'd you guys choose now of all times to try and do it?" Mikey laughed before joining Frank on the couch.

I didn't realise what time it was, I didn't even realise time was going by. I'm sure my face was at least a bit red as Gerard moved and I sat up.

"Sorry.." He said, gently taking my hand.

"You do know they were just joking right?" I replied, him nodding. "It's okay though." I kissed his cheek and stood up, grabbing some clean clothes from my bag and just changing right there. After I got dressed I checked the clock that was on the dresser, twelve-twenty-eight. We don't play at the bar until six-forty-five.

"Gee, get dressed, me and you are going to go get brunch, and hang out a bit before we have to play." I said as I grabbed my hat and put it on. He smiled at me and threw his shirt back on and slipped on some shoes.

"Where are you guys going?" Frank asked as we walked to the door.

"Somewhere without you." Was all I replied with before walking out and shutting the door behind us.

We left the hotel and walked through the streets for a while before Gerard asked where we were going.

"The closest thing we can find to a forest, because I haven't fed in a while and I need blood." He made a face of realisation before catching up to me as we walked into what looks like the woods behind someones house.

An Hour Later

After we found an animal to feed on we left the woods and walked the streets for a bit longer before coming across a little store that looked like it sold some emo and scene things, so we went in.

When we walked in a girl who worked there and greeted us-she had an Irish accent, I think her name tag said Rory-before we began to walk around the store and look at everything.

Around twenty minutes later, Gerard had already grabbed a few shirts and some other things, and I had two skirts, a belt, some shirts and some accessories.

"You done, sugar?" Gee asked standing next to me while I was looking at some neon hair extensions that had black stripes on them. I quickly grabbed the green one and turned to face him with a smile, and nodded at him.

We walked up the the register and Rory was there, almost as if she were waiting for us.

"Well, afternoon to you both. How are ya?" She asked, beginning to scan some of the items. We both said we were good before she started complimenting our taste in bands and style. After Gerard paid he took two of the bags and started to walk out, but Rory pulled me back before I could follow.

"Hey, sorry for waitin' 'till you had to leave, but I wanted to say that I think you're really pretty! Also, I've never seen you 'round here before, are you just visitin'?" She said with a smile, and I smiled back at her.

"Thanks, you're pretty too. And yes, I'm just visiting, I'm in a band and we just recorded an album a few days ago. We're still here for a week though. Oh, hey, we have a show tonight at a bar, it's really close to here!" I replied, and she immediately grinned.

"Oh, I'd love to come, is that alright?" I nodded and grabbed the pen that was behind the register before taking her hand and writing my number.

"Text me and tell me it's you so I can tell you the time and information. I'm Y/N by the way!" I yelled and waved as I left the store and met Gerard out front.

"Guess what!" I said to him as we started to walk back to the hotel.

"Hm?"

"I just became friends with an Irish person, and she's coming to our concert tonight!" I grinned happily.

"That's super cool! What was her name, I didn't get to see her name tag."

"Rory, she was cool, I can't wait to see her tonight."

We found ourselves back at the hotel and went up to our room, where the other three were all on the couch watching TV. I ran in and jumped onto one of the beds, throwing the bags that were in my hands onto the ground. Gerard had set his bags next to mine before sitting next to the other three on the couch.

God, I actually can't wait until our show tonight.

—————
Words - 1,134