☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14 ☽

Gerard's POV ˚˖°

It's June Fourteenth. The day we go to the studio, finally record our album, and hopefully at least become a little popular.

Well, as soon as we release the album obviously.

Mikey and I had gotten up around eight-thirty. Frank and Ray had slept over our house. We just had to get Y/N and then head over to the studio.

We all were sitting in the living room, watching TV as the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Ray exclaimed, jumping up and running to the front door. He opened it and Y/N walked inside, saying hi to him as they both walked into the living room

She had on a Motörhead shirt, black skinny jeans, and a red flannel tied around her waist. She's so goddamn pretty.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure if we're dating, friends with benefits-yeah I didn't want to say it either-or just hooking up with each other. But neither of us confirmed if we were dating, and I'm too nervous to ask so, whatever is whatever now.

"So, are we all ready to go? I brought my drumsticks, so I'm good." She said holding them.

"The others have to grab their guitars and then we'll be ready, they shouldn't take to long though so don't worry." I smiled at her, and grabbed the car keys, unlocking it before going outside and opening the trunk so they can put their guitars in. Y/N followed me outside.

"We can sit in the car and wait for them if you want." I suggested, not really knowing what to ask or say.

"Yeah, okay." She smiled and opened the back seat door, then sat in the back-back seat. I followed behind her and shut the door, before sitting next to her. Ray probably told her that he was driving already, which meant that Frank got shotgun, and Mikey was in the middle.

We just talked for a bit before Mikey came and threw some amps in the trunk, "Oh shut it lovebirds, you're going to get cooties all throughout the van, we don't need that, mom literally cleaned the van out yesterday. So do us all a favor and don't make out."

"We were not making out, and we will not be making out, so you shut it." Y/N shot back, poking his chest with a drum stick.

"Will do, anyways I gotta grab my bass, Ray and Frank are going to put their guitars in here anyways." He then turned around and walked back in the house, Frank walking out and setting his guitar in the trunk, and Ray doing the same. They both got in the car and Mikey ran out of the house, locking the door, then sitting the the middle seats. His bass was on the seat next to him.

"Are we forgetting anything, or are we ready to go?" Ray asked, turning around from the drivers seat, acting like a mom on a family road trip.

We all shook our heads no as he started up the van and backed out of our driveway.

It took around two hours to drive to the studio, even longer because it was a Friday during the summer which means traffic, and now we're in New York.

Y/N had fallen asleep with her earbuds in, listening to music on her ipod, around half way through the trip. He head was resting on my shoulder.

"Y/N..." I whispered in her ear, tapping on her shoulder gently. "Wake up...we're here."

She groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes and taking out an earbud. "What time is it?"

"It's twelve-fifteen. We have to get our stuff inside because we start recording at one-o'clock. C'mon, we gotta help them bring in the amps and other things."

She groaned and sat up, taking her earbuds and Ipod and put them in her pocket. She hopped out of the van, and I followed behind. The other three had already gotten out and brought in their guitars, so Y/N grabbed her drumsticks and a small amp while I grabbed a bigger one.

She shut the trunk and we both walked into the building, meeting the others in room six, also known as our recording room.

There was another guy there, I think his name is Gary, waiting till everyone was here and everything was set up so we could start.

We started recording, as we did the order of the songs would be in that same order on our album.

Y/N's POV ˚˖°

The album was called 'I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love'. I have no clue what inspired Gerard to call it that, but I like it.

We started off with Romance, and instrumental song with just guitar.

Then 'Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us'. Oh yeah, some of the song titles are longer, but that's okay, I think it adds more story or character to each song.

Vampires will never hurt you' and 'Drowning lessons' were after that, and then 'Our lady of sorrows' and 'Headfirst for halos.'

'Skylines and Turnstiles' was after that. This song was great, but god, it hit fucking hard. This was the song that Gerard had written about nine-eleven. This was the song that made Gerard start My Chemical Romance.

After that was 'Early Sunsets over Monroeville', 'This is the best day ever', and 'Cubicles'.

Lastly, one of my favourite songs, 'Demolition Lovers'. The song is about lovers running from the law, almost like Bonnie and Clyde. I love it, though it has little drums in it, it was still fun to record.

We all walked out of the room and into the one Gary was in, waiting to hear his opinion and if we needed to change anything. As soon as we walked in he had a huge grin on his face.

"You guys were perfect! We'll start producing and making your album as soon as possible! And we'll call you when we make the first copy of the CD." He stood up from the chair and held out his hand to Gerard. "We'll see you soon." Gerard shook his hand with a grin before we all walked out into the parking lot.

"Holy shit! We just recorded an album! Oh my god! We should find a bar, or like someone's basement and play a show before it gets released!" Gerard exclaimed as we walked back to the van.

We had planned to stay in New York for two weeks so we had some time to do a lot of things.

Maybe we should do a small concert. I'm sure we'd be able to find somewhere they'd let us play.

—————
Words - 1,134