☾𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦☽

Hi hi :) js so u kno, this is my first () x reader fanfic so it wont be the best, please leave advice if you want (be kind abt it tho)

˚˖°

You've been friends with the Way brothers since you and Gerard met in the third grade.

You had just walked into the front doors of the school to see Mikey nervous and crying about his first day of second grade. Gerard had been trying to calm him, but nothing was working.

You walked over to them and started talking to Mikey, and eventually calmed him down. After introducing yourself, you and Gerard walked him to his classroom.

"How'd you calm him down so quickly like that?!" Gerard asked, pretty amazed.

"It's something my brother does for me when I'm mad or crying. It helps me a lot."

"You're brother seems pretty cool then!"

"Yeah he is. You replied grinning.
Then you and Gerard walked to class together.

That was in third grade. Now it's the last day of 11th grade, and then summer break.

Soon you'll be a senior in highschool. There'll definitely be some..unexpected things along the way, to say the least.

But your boyfriend, Frank Iero (dw not for long), and the rest of MCR will be there for you.

Extra things:
THIS IS MADE AS AN X FEMALE READER! You dont have to be female while reading this (obvi) but this will be made as if you had, yk, female body parts.
Older brothers name: Laurie L/N
L/N- last name
H/L-hair length
H/C - Hair colour
E/C- eye colour
S/C- skin colour

˚˖°

Hii :) it's me again! This is the ask section! If u have any questions and need more info abt this fanfic, ask right here!! ——>