Armani busted into his room, throwing Odette on his bed. He quickly paced around the room.

"Odette. What the absolute fuck were you doing out side this early in the morning without me." Odette began stuttering, lost in her millions of thoughts.

"Well I was going to your room and-"

"And? Why were you going to my room, huh bambi?" He purred, raising an eyebrow, stopping in his tracks.

Odette backed up into the beds headboard. Her tiny legs shaking.

"I was well I woke up early and I was going to see if you were awake. I wanted to go to the farm with you but Camilla saw me and dragged me to the lake.." Odette explained.

Armani balled his fist. "Listen, Odette. I don't care what your excuse is. If you don't listen to me I'll sell you to my uncle, or, if you prefer this.." he said, taking a silver dagger out of his pocket, placing the sharp end on his index finger, rotating it.

"N-no...I'm sorry Mani. I'll listen to you." She gulped, fear washed over her. Armani nodded, walking closer to her, putting the dagger away.

"I just don't want anything happening to my treasure."  He assured, climbing onto the bed, placing his arms on either side of odettes arms.

His face moved close to odettes as he lifted up his right hand and stroked Odettes cheek, causing her to explode with love.

"A-Armani.." she whined.

Her face was hot, her hands were shaky. She lifted up her left arm and placed it on top of Armanis hand. Armani cupped her cheek and rubbed her cheek back and forth with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful, Odette." He murmured in a sweet, low voice sounding like honey.

Odette tried adjusting herself so she can sit on her knees but instead pushed Armani onto his back on the bed and she fell on top of him. Armani catching her, intertwining his fingers with hers. A small chuckle escaped his lips. Her lip quivered, thirsty for what Armani and only Armani could give her. Odette nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck and yawned. He brought his left hand to her thigh and rubbed it in small circular motions, easing her back to sleep.

"Sleep my angel, you are exhausted." He said, soothing the sweet girl. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, following her sleepiness.

~~~

Armani was woken up by knocking. Who the fuck is bothering me. It better not be that bitch...my sister who tried to take my Odette.

"What?" Armani shouted, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"U-uhm sir. Brunch is ready.. I tried to wake you for breakfast but you were asleep I presume and Odette is m-missing." Marie said, her head tilted low, a frown marked on her face.

Armani looked down and felt warmth wash over him, knowing his girl was safe. Safe in his hands.

"She's with me. She's still asleep but I will wake her up." Armani replied, running his fingers through Odettes soft hair.

"O-oh!" Marie said with a grin on her face. "I'll let you two lovebirds rest." She laughed to herself.

"Marie..." Armani said, his tone turning stern.

Armani listened as Marie's heeled boots click-clacked away. He shook the tiny girl and she grumbled. "Romeo." She whispered.