Odette froze. Camilla gave her a strong, demanding look so Odette obeyed her. She started with her top half and slowly took it off. Camilla yanked it out of her hands and threw it on the giant rock next to them. Camilla smiled and pointed at Odette's skirt. Odette took her skirt off and threw it next to her baby tee.

"Okay now we should hop in before it rains." Camilla grinned.

Her smile was big like Marie's, which warmed Odette's big heart.

Odette stepped in, her foot sinking in the mud. The mud squished up from in between her toes. Odette shivered, hugging herself. It was getting cold. Camilla pointed at a bird in the shade tree that hung on a little mini cliff next to the waterfall.

"It's fun to get messy isn't it?" Camilla laughed, signaling Odette to come further

"I-I don't know. I wasn't allowed to play in puddles or the mud when I was young." Odette said, going deeper into the water, swaying her hips as the strong current caused by the waterfall moved them.

You see Camilla and Odette are two different personalities. Odette is a rule follower as for Camilla..mm..not so much.

The two girls giggled and splashed each other. "I'm sorry I called you a whore." Camilla said, looking away. Her cheeks glowed with embarrassment. "It's okay. You didn't know." Odette smiled. Camilla swished her way through the murky water and sat by a shore of rocks. "Come" Camilla signed. Odette followed, sitting next to her. Camilla looked at Odette while Odette played with the water. Odette's pink satin panties now wet with the uncleanliness of the water. Her breast was seen as her bra was soaked from the water as well. Camilla blushed as she watched Odettes lip quiver from the cold.

~~~

Armani woke up. It was 6:30 am. He went to the bathroom and did his daily routine. He yawned and opened his curtains. He squinted at two girls walking along the heart shaped stepping stones that lead to the fork in the road. Armanis jaw clenched as he realized it was Odette and his sister Camilla.

"You can't have her Camilla she's already mine." Armani said, gritting his teeth.

He put on his usual suit and tie and rolled the cuffs of his sleeve up. He left his hair messy, raven strands falling over his face. His perfectly bushy brows furrowed as he was getting angry. His little angel disobeyed him. He opened the back door and by time he got ready and got out they were gone. The lake. Armani thought. He stormed over to the lake where. Camilla and Odette sat next together by a shore made of rocks.

~~~

"C-Can I play with your hair? P-please." Camilla asked.

Her eyes spoke softly that she liked Odette, but Odette was too oblivious to see. Odette nodded and Camilla immediately began twirling the ends of odettes silky wet hair with her fingers.

"Odette I-" Camilla leaned in close to her ear. Odette turned her head towards Camilla, their lips a hair apart.

"Hm?" Odette hummed.

"I.." Camilla said, noticing the tall shadow that stood over them, Camilla looked up and fear and sorrow washed over her.

She began shaking.

"Oh! You're cold!" Odette laughed.

A harsh, violent grip was placed on odettes shoulders causing her to whimper.

"A-Armani!" Camilla stuttered, absolutely and utterly terrified.

"Little sis." He replied mockingly.

His silver rings left red marks all along the back of Odettes neck as Armani gripped it harshly. "Armani p-please you're hurting me..!" She shrieked, her eyes began watering.

"What did I tell you about leaving without my permission, Odette. You disobeyed me. Now I'm going to show you what happens to bad girls." He said, throwing her over his shoulder.