XIII

They made it to the shopping center. Tony parked in the car garage. Armani kissed Odettes shoulder as Camilla rolled her eyes. Jealousy overcame her.

"Where do we go first?" Camilla asked, air puffing out from the gap between her two front teeth.

"The arts and crafts shop!" Odette said, waving her balled fists in front of her face happily

Armani nodded and grabbed Odettes hand, holding it tight, squeezing the air out of her. A bell chimed letting the owner of the shop know people were visiting. Odette ran to the sketchbook table. A array of sketchbooks of many colors and designs laid on the table, along with matching pens.

"Which one do you like, Odette?" Camilla, said, placing her hands on the table, lifting herself up.

"This." Odette pointed at a baby pink sketch journal with a matching white floral pen. She admired the stickers all over it. Curious as to why Lana del Rey was on there in a random craft store.

"Here, baby

"Here, baby. Let's continue looking." Armani grabbed the sketch pad and pen and placed his free hand on Odettes back, guiding her to the paint section.

"Ooo! This! Please!" She begged.

She held up a professional paint palette filled with many pretty colors.

"You know how to paint, amor?"

Odette nodded as she smiled. She liked when he called her loving names. It made her feel like she had a purpose. She's never felt that way before.

"Okay. Go get us a hand basket then." Armani ordered.

Odette made her way to the front and bent over to get a basket before she was shoved to the ground.

"Get out of my way, bitch." A short, pudgy man barked.

Odette scooted back, letting him go but the man still stayed.

"Well get up!" He roared causing Armani and Camilla to whip their heads around to the front of the store, where the commotion was.

Odette began stuttering, she couldn't form a proper sentence. Armani ran towards the front and shoved the man into the door causing him to let out a painful grunt. Armani pulled out a beretta m9 and held it up to the man's head.