III

Odette sighed as she watched the man walk to his car. She was hoping he would look back and change his mind but he didn't. She walked out of the store aswell and walked to the park. It was right there next to his car. She wasn't trying to be an invasion of privacy, she just wanted to clear her head. And take in the events of yesterday. She made it to the park and sat on the wooden swing hanging under a tree.

Just then the bench next to her became occupied

Just then the bench next to her became occupied. It was the man. He had sunglasses on, and held his cup of coffee in his right hand and his phone in his left. He had silver rings that occupied his finger space. She took notice of this and blushed a little. He was very attractive. His some what curly raven locks captivated her. When she bumped into him, his cologne sunk deep into her senses and refused to leave. He smelt like the ocean on a windy day. Where the waves crashed and sunk into the pores of the sand.

~~~

Armani knew something was off about her. He could tell by the way she acted so upset about spilt coffee. Armani assumed somebody has hurt her, or mistreated her, which is what shaped her into this traumatic mold. He cleared his throat as he looked left and right before getting up from the bench, making his way to the same swing the girl was sitting on. She looked up and blankly stared.

"I've noticed you here for a while. Are you going to be heading home soon?" Armani asked, tilting his sunglasses downwards so he can eye her better.

"O-oh I'm not sure..why?" She innocently asked. She was so pure. Armani wanted her for some odd reason.

"No reason. How far is it?" He replied, watching her swing back and fourth.

"About 35 minutes from the cafe." She said, avoiding eye contact.

He hummed to himself before sending a quick text to Marty.
Making a quick detour. Be back soon.

"How about...I take you home? Hm?" Armani asked, putting his phone in his left pocket.

"Oh um..I'm not really supposed to get into strangers cars." She said, looking down.

"Well I'm no stranger, here. My name is.." He trailed off. Shit! He had to think of a name...think...think...think!

"Is..?"

"Gabriel." He said, satisfied.

"Oh..hi Gabriel! I would love to tell you my name but...but my daddy said I shouldn't tell people my name if I don't really know them.." Armanis fist tightened.

Damn it. He shot her a very demanding look as he furrowed his brows. Causing her to quickly perk up.

"Just come with me. I'll take you straight home." Armani presumed.

"O-o okay." She got up off the swing.

He looked down at her as she shot him a sweet smile. He shook his head. Armani opened the car door for her. She got inside the passenger seat. As they pulled up to the house, Odette quickly opened the car door and waved goodbye to him, skipping towards the front door. Armani showed a blank, stern face as he backed out of the driveway.