Chapter 21 Just One Solution

Harumi arrived in her room and went to take a shower in her space. She lay down in her bathtub comfortably after getting out of the bathtub, the young girl let the fairies take care of her, from massage, to hair treatment, to getting her nails done.... It was a Spa moment.

Kirishima sighed comfortably, she put on music to listen to while she had skin treatments. After the skin treatment she went to get her fingernails and toenails done.

Harumi did all her possible cosmetic procedures and left her space feeling refreshed, she walked to her bed and picked up her cell phone to see if she had any messages before putting it back, she went to the kitchen to get an ice cream to eat while she watched some series. Harumi took a spoonful and sighed:

"That's the life of a queen." The young woman looked at her series that was playing when she received a message on her cell phone and saw that it was Kiyo. She raised her eyebrow and clicked it. The young woman looked twice and started laughing, in the message there was a photo, it was of a dish.

Kirishima placed a video call to Ayanokouji which was connected within seconds.

[Kiyo, what did you do to that plate that turned half black and brown?] Harumi looked at the dubious plate next to her friend.

[Well, you told me... That I should try new things to see what I like, right?]

[Yes.]

[So, I thought why not mix two things that I like in one food... But it didn't work out.] Kiyotaka showed the ingredients he used, but from his face, he didn't seem to know what went wrong to make it like this, the young man who always spoke in a monotone, spoke in a tone of doubt, which rarely or practically never happens.

[Haha ha.... I could see.] Harumi looked at her friend and started laughing.

[Well, Haru, I'll try something else...] Kiyotaka looked at her plate and decided to try again with other ingredients.

[Kiyo, when I said that... Anyway, be careful with your experiments, try not to make some dubious mixtures. You seem to be having fun.] Harumi paused and changed what she was going to say, she decided to encourage her friend to do more testing.

[Yes... Haru, did you do something different?] Kiyotaka looked at the young girl on the other side in the video.

[Ah... Yes, skin treatment... You noticed...] Harumi touched her face which became softer, but she didn't think her friend would notice that.

[Yes, it's whiter... Did you also do your hair? Her nails were also done.] Kiyotaka looked closely at the young woman who seemed surprised by her remarks.

[I thought you would realize that I only had my nails done, not until my hair and skin treatment...]

[Your hair is shinier and silkier than before, your skin too...]

[Wow, what an observer my friend. I'm surprised, normally men don't notice this kind of thing.] Harumi let out a slightly surprised exclamation and winked at her friend.

[I don't notice these things, but since you're always by my side, I kind of unconsciously notice more details].

Harumi stayed quiet and looked at the tall and handsome young man who was also looking at her seriously, a few seconds later she smiled.

[Yes.]

The two talked for a while longer before hanging up the call. Harumi continued to look at her series before going to sleep.

The next day...

Harumi got up early like every day, she went to her space to prepare to run with Kiyotaka. The two had a routine of running, exercising, getting ready for school, having breakfast and going to class together every morning.