Parte 6

The next morning at 5:00 a.m., Harumi called herself out of bed.

She went to the bathroom and went to her room to get ready.

She showered and chose her clothes to go running with Kiyotaka.

Harumi looked at her nails and thought about whether she should do them or not.

In the end, she did her nails.

She looked at herself one more time in the mirror and then left the room. And left the bathroom.

She looked at her watch and saw that it had only been a few minutes, and took the opportunity to pack her school bag and uniform so that when she got back she wouldn't be looking for everything.

After all that, she left the room, but as soon as she did, she saw that Ayanokouji was waiting for her.

"Good morning Kiyotaka, have you been waiting for me for a while?"

"No, I've only just arrived." Kiyotaka spoke in his usual monotone voice and face.

Liar. Harumi thought to the taller boy when she saw that Ayanokouji looked away when she said.

"Well, shall we get going then?" Harumi asked, changing the subject.

"Yes."

That said, they walked to the elevator in silence, but the silence didn't make them uncomfortable, but rather comfortable, as the two of them aren't very talkative people.

They both got out of the elevator.

"Kiyo, how far do you run?"

"Kiyo?"

"Yeah, I thought about that... Kiyotaka's a bit big, so I decided to call him Kiyo, okay?"

"Yeah, what about you?" Kiyotaka asked suddenly.

"EU?" Harumi asked, confused.

"Do you have a nickname?"

"Oh yes..."

Harumi thought about it and remembered how she was called by her family as a child and found it problematic.

"You can call me..." Just as Harumi was thinking about her nickname, she was interrupted by Kiyotaka.

"Haru."

She looked at the boy taller than her and the shoppers.

"Well, you can call me Haru, Kiyo."

"I run about four kilometers a day and some sit-ups and reflections." Answered Kiyotaka's previous question.

"Uh... in running I can keep up with you, but in sit-ups and reflections... Well, I'll just watch, I do yoga... Ah, that's why your body is so toned."

He said as they left the dormitories.

"Well, it's amazing that you can run all that..." Ayanokouji said.

"My family has always been strict when it comes to education, even physically. But so have you, right?" Harumi asked Kiyotaka.

"Yes."

The two of them began to stretch to start running.

"Good thing, the morning air." Harumi said, taking a deep breath.

"Very good."

The two ran for almost an hour and then stopped.

"Really good." Haru sat down on the bench and looked at Kiyo, who was getting ready to do sit-ups.

"But it was surprising that you managed to keep up with my pace and you're still not tired." Kiyotaka looked at the seated girl before starting to do his sit-ups.

"Haha, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm a fighter." Harumi said jokingly.

"Long story short."

After that, Kirishima went to stretch again and do some yoga exercises.

Next time I'll have to bring my yoga mat.

He looked over and saw that Ayanokouji had already started doing push-ups and called out to himself.

"Kiyo, I'm going to buy us some water, I'll be right back."

"OK."

Harumi went to the machine to buy some and ended up bumping into Koenji, who by the looks of it had just finished working out.

"Good morning, Rokusuke. Doing your exercises?"

"Yes. Hahaha, after all, a perfect existence like me must always maintain a perfect appearance. And you Angel? You remembered your perfect cousin." Said Rokusuke, smiling as arrogantly as ever.

"What? Weren't you the one who said you wanted them to find out we were cousins? And I told you not to call me Angel, I was called that when I was little." Harumi asked her cousin jokingly.

"Hahaha, but Harumi, why did you decide to tell the room about the cameras?"

"It's simple, because I couldn't stand their attitude any longer... You also have to pretend you're paying attention, I don't want to run out of points at the end of the month. They can change when it's time to start. And having the study group can bring the class together and improve studies."

"Well, I see." Said Koenji indifferently.

"You're also going to the study group."

"What would a perfect person like me learn?"

"You don't have to do anything, just stay there... And don't forget that I'm your favorite cousin, Roku-nii." Kirishima winked at his pleased cousin like a spoiled, cute child.

"Only a few days, I'm not going on all of them." Koenji was silent before replying.

"OK."

"And who's that other water for, Angel?" Rokusuke asked, smiling even more.

Koenji tossed his hair back.

"You know who it is. And no, he's not my boyfriend." Harumi said when she saw her cousin staring at her even more.

Having said that, she left, letting Koenji look at her before walking away.

"Uh... I see." It took Rokusuke a while to reply.

When Kirishima returned, Ayanokouji was just finishing her push-up.

"Here." She handed him a bottle.

"Thanks."

"Kiyo, you did all those exercises and it's nothing, amazing." Harumi's eyes were full of admiration as she looked at her friend who was calmly sipping water.

"Well, I'm used to it."

"Incredible. That's why you have such a good body."

The two of them sat next to each other feeling the morning air.

"So, what are you going to do in class?"

"Early study group. Who knows when you'll have an exam?" Harumi replied.

"E... I think we need to make time for everyone to exercise. After all, with yesterday's swimming lesson, I noticed that the teacher emphasized a lot that we should learn to swim. I wonder if the tests at this school won't just be normal tests, but also like survival or something?"

Harumi asked thoughtfully.

"Yes. I think we need to start preparing the class. After all, compared to others who are in the dark, we already know which direction we have to go." Ayanokouji said quietly, looking at Kirishima who had arrived with him.

"Just...we have to watch out for Kushida." Harumi said, frowning slightly as she thought of something.

"She's a double edged sword." Said Kiyotaka indifferently.

"Yes. Another thing is to gather information about the other rooms." Harumi said, getting up from the bench.

Kiyotaka also sang and went to the dormitory with her.

"Yes, we have to take advantage of the fact that we're in front of the other rooms." Ayanokouji said.