Chapter 11

It's been a few days since Harry's incident with speaking Parseltongue in front of everybody. Everyone seems to actually believe that he could be the heir of Slytherin, which Enadira finds insane. Some people even believe that she could be the heir since a certain ghost told everyone that she understood what Harry said, and some family members of hers were Parselmouths; it was Peeves. Apparently, while the four of them were talking in the common room that day, Peeves was around the area that day out of boredom. When he heard everything, he went straight to the Slytherin common room and told Draco as he spread the word around.

Enadira didn't seem bothered, but sometimes it was a bit awkward as she felt all eyes on her as the same went toward Harry. She and her friends noticed that Harry wasn't taking it so well, as everybody always talked behind their backs as he left. Even Snape gave advice to Enadira to just ignore everyone; they were idiots. Whenever she wished to be alone, she'd fly out of Hogwarts on her broom just outside of the castle on a nice hillside with flowers blooming every season. This morning, Enadira was there, drawing the whole scene in front of her, as it was a nice view of the school.

As she decided to finish another time, she started to pack her things. When she started to climb her broom, she noticed Harry from afar. "Wonder, what's Harry doing?" She thought as she flew on her broom towards him. "Harry," she said as he turned around, as Hedwig was with him. "Oh, hey," he said, surprised. "What are you doing alone?" Enadira asked as she got off her broom. "I'm not really alone; I've got Hedwig," Harry pointed out, to which Hedwig replied with a soft hoot.

"If you're still pondering who you are, Harry, you shouldn't worry too much about it," Enadira said. Harry had a small smile appear on his face. "You're too kind, Enadira, but I can't help worrying about who I am," he said with a sigh. "It's going to be alright; we, your friends, know who you are," she said. "I guess you're right, thanks," Harry said. "Hang on, what are you doing out here?" he asked her. "Same as you; too many whispers," she said, exhaling.

"Well, I'd best be off; McGonagall's class won't wait forever." Enadira started to go on her broom and looked back. "Do you want a ride, Harry?" she asked him. "Oh, sure, thanks," Harry said as he got on behind her. They started to fly up and went across the lake from the hill towards the school. As they landed in the courtyard, they got off the broom and headed towards class. When they entered the classroom, everybody started staring. As they took their seats and started writing notes, Harry couldn't help but turn around and see everyone looking at him.

Hermione and Ron simply gave him a smile and went back to work. Harry sighed in defeat and got up as he grabbed his journal. "I'll see you guys later," he said, and he left. "They keep looking," Enadira said. "He's not the only one being stared at," Ron said as Enadira looked up and saw they were staring at her now. Enadira sighs as she now collects her journal. "I think I'll see you guys later too," she says, starting to leave the classroom. As she was out the door, she heard some whispering.

"I'm just going to finish my work in Severus's classroom; nobody goes there like I do for fun," Enadira thought. It was the only place where she could be alone, especially with Snape. As she headed to the dungeons and went to the potions classroom, she saw the door was already open. "Severus, I don't think we should jump to conclusions," Albus said. Enadira froze in her place and hid behind a wall. "Albus, he may be an idiot, but we overheard him," Snape said. "I wonder who they're talking about?" Enadira thought as she overheard them. "I trust that Lockhart might be one, but it can influence me not to follow him," Albus said with a light chuckle.

"Oh, well, that should've been obvious," Enadira thought. "I'd best be off; good luck, Severus," Albus said as he left, not knowing Enadira was there. As soon as she saw Albus disappear, she walked into the room. "Hi Snape," she said, and he turned around. "Cromwell, don't you have class?" he asked, surprised, which she always enjoyed whenever he was surprised. "It was just some note-taking, but I couldn't concentrate. The stares," she said slowly at the end. Snape looked at her. "Their idiots, ignore them, Cromwell," he said, showing a caring expression. "I know, but I just really want some peace and quiet," she said, sighing.