CHAPTER TEN; co-captain

| y/n's pov |

"STILES! STILES!" SCOTT called out as we headed into the school after the game, doing our best to not get knocked down by our cheering teammates. "Has anyone seen Stiles?"

"Stiles!" I yelled out.

"Has anyone seen Stiles?" Scott looked around, but not a single one of the boys looked in our direction.

Then Scott bumped into Allison and I started heading towards the girls locker room to shower.

"Hey!" Isaac stopped next to me and I smiled.

"Hey, good job tonight." I gave him a high five he returned with a laugh.

"Wasn't as good as you were." He replied and I rolled my eyes. "No, seriously, you were great out there."

"Thanks, Isaac." Then I made a disgusted face. "Now, you definitely need to shower, dude."

He scoffed and shook his head at me. "Yeah, whatever."

"See you later?"

"Yeah, sure." Isaac turned around and headed back towards the boys locker room and I continued forward.

I had the entire locker room to myself and could take as much time as I wanted showering and getting changed out of my uniform.

As I left the locker room, the lights in the hall and the boys locker room were off, and when I turned my head, I noticed Scott sitting on one of the benches in the boys room with nothing but a towel on.

"You okay, Scott?" I asked cautiously and he turned to look at me before looking down at the ground again.

As I walked into the room, he started talking.

"Derek's uncle is the Alpha." He told me. "They were both just in here."

"What? Seriously?" I hurried over to sit beside him and he nodded.

Stiles came sliding to a stop by the door and I turned to look at him.

"Guys, we have a huge problem." He panted out.

"Trust me, I know." Scott responded without even looking at Stiles.

---

STILES' JEEP SCREECHED to a stop not far from Jackson's stupid car where Jackson himself was standing with Chris Argent.

"Yo." Scott waved from his spot in the passenger seat.

"What's up?" Stiles called out and I stuck my head in the gap between the two boys' seats to wave to my great buddy Jackson.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked and I noticed the worried expression on Jackson's face.

"Hey, Scott." Argent greeted. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"Wow." Stiles smiled and my eyes flickered over to him for a moment.

"There's a shop right down the street." Scott informed them. "I'm sure they have a tow truck."