Chapter Seven: How she became the Alpha Witchwolf

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

narrator:

back in the loft her and derek walk inside. derek just stands there and looks outside the big window. she puts her bag down beside the couch and walks up behind him. she wraps her arms around his waist and he sighs. she moves her head to the left so she can look at him he just looks outside. 'penny for your thoughts?' he sighs she can feel his chest move.

"am i even doing it right?" he looks out the window. she raises her brows and removes her arms around him and comes beside him. 'what do you mean?' he looks at her and meets her eyes. "like am i cut out to be an alpha? am i even ready for this to lead a pack? you did so much better with them today. i'm just doing a shitty job." he looks back out the window. she frowns and places her hand on his arm and rubs it.

'you're not doing a shitty job, der.' he turns his head to look at her. 'you're doing amazing in my eyes. you're just new at it. it takes time to get the hang of being an Alpha. don't be so hard on yourself.' she takes her hand and places it on his cheek. he turns his body to look at her. "how did you become one?" she takes her hand off his cheek and sighs looking down.

"jules." he takes his hand and lifts her chin to see tears falling down her face. "baby." he pulls her into a hug she wraps her arms around him and he rubs her back. "i'm sorry i didn't." she cuts him off. 'it's okay.' she pulls back but still stays in his arms. he takes his hand and wipes the tears. 'i guess i should start from the beginning. i can either show or tell you.' she moves back away from him and he looks at her. "show me." he holds his hands out, meaning for her to take his hands and they both close their eyes and focus on the noise she makes happen and then shows all that happened like it's all happening again.

she places her hands in his and makes eye contact. 'focus on the wind and our heartbeats.' he nods. "okay and jules." she looks at him. he squeezes her hands. "i'll be there with you. and if you want just get us out okay?" she nods her head. he gives her a soft smile and then they both close their eyes and hold hands as the wind starts to happen. about twenty seconds they open their eyes and they're in that building where it all happened five years ago. she grabs his hand and leads him. she stops when they get to the edge. 'down there.' she points. he looks and so does she and what he sees is jeremy, and jaylee him on top of her his claws about to slash her throat.

'she was fifteen. he didn't want to turn her. he wanted to kill to gain more power. but what's worse is that.' she points to the corner which shows some legs showing behind a dumpster. "who is it?" derek looks to her but she still looks at the legs and tears fall down her cheeks. 'its jagger.' derek looks back to the little legs. he remembers how sweet that kid was and always called derek "big brother" julie sighs and closes her eyes. 'jeremy said he was a disgrace to the family.' tears fall down her face as she opens her eyes. she turns her head forward and sees he's about to slash her little sisters throat. she gets close to derek and buried her head into his shirt. he holds her head. and watched her adoptive father and looks down at julie.