Chapter Two: The New Teacher

⬆️when i saw that i couldn't breathe from laughing so much🤣
idk why but it's so funny🤣

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

narrator:

its now Monday she wakes up early and gets ready for her first day of being a teacher at Beacon Hills. she is nervous but she has to put that aside and be ready to handle anything. she is very close in age with most of these students so maybe she can get along with them pretty well.

most of the students at the school she had subbed at or been an assistant helper for a teacher all the guys and some girls found her attractive but she never paid attention to it. those are her students nothing more. she finds it disturbing and disgusting if a grown man or woman gets with a minor.

she likes to focus on her job. she walks down the stairs with her purse and walks to the kitchen to make her some coffee but her brother is already down there making some. "hey sis. morning." she smiles and puts her bag down. 'morning.' she says as she walks over to the cabinets and grabs a mug. her brother pours her some coffee. she makes it how she likes it.

(i don't drink coffee so idk anything about it🤣)

after they finish their coffees she grabs her cup and pours some in it to take with her. "we can ride together." he picks up his case that's in the bar chair. 'i like to drive myself. helps me keep my head together.' she puts her bag on her shoulder. "still the same. but it's a good thing." he smiles at his twin sister and opens the door. they both walk out and get in their cars to head to the school.

at the school:

she's settled into her classroom and has everything ready for the students. the principal walks in. "good morning julie." she turns around from writing on the board and smiles at him. 'good morning sir.' she lays the marker down and walks to the side of her desk where he is standing.

"i just thought i should stay in here for a bit today. just in case a student is disrespectful towards you." she just looks at him. he puts his hands up. "i'm not saying you can't handle it. i just know they'll maybe act better if i'm in here. i'm sorry if it came out wrong." she just smiles at him.

'no need to apologize. i understand.' he smiles at her and nods. the students start to pile into the classroom and take their seats. they talk amongst themselves once the bell rings they don't stop. the principal tries to get their attention but he just can't. so she steps in front of her desk and starts to stomp her feet and clap her hands to the "we will rock you" then all the student's attention goes directly to her which she smiles.

the principal walks up beside her and smiles at her. "that was impressive." he looks to the students. "students, this is your new teacher Ms. Palmer. i expect you to treat her with respect and to listen to her while you're in her class. and follow her rules. if you don't you will be sent directly to my office." he looks at her and smiles. "the floor is yours." she smiles at him and he goes to the back of the room and sits down at a chair and watches.

she takes a deep breath and says to herself. 'okay i know this is scary. it's your first job like ever on your own. and well these aren't kids, these are young adults. so let's make the best of it.' she smiles at the students and sits against her desk facing this.

'hello class if you look on the board you can see some questions i wrote that i would like you to answer on a piece of paper. in order for me to get to know you. they're just simple questions.' she leans off the desk. 'but if you want to ask me questions before you get to work. please raise your hands.' all their hands go up. she's amazed but smiles at the students.