❦Bloody and Thirsty❦

Although her name is Angelica, she is claimed by Seer be the devil incarnate with her cold attitude and quick temperament. He has also gotten hit in the head by her when she fully knows he definitely deserved it.

She is a supplier of alcoholic goods to the coffee shop as well as their own personal lawyer in case either mortal or mythic laws interfere.

Brewing new drinks and creating her alcoholic side business, making cocktails, and bartending every now and then is her own personal hobby she took interest in after long days with her at the law office.

She makes a very good bloody Mary one that is for herself a vampire that is. Don't worry she doesn't drink it often just enough to keep the cravings down.

Though she'll never tell anyone this girl boss has a soft spot for anything that has bats especially if they are plushies. She keeps that information to herself so if you ever find one that could possibly be hers. She'll deny it then try and get it back later when you're not looking....

"Listen, if you ever need help with anything that has to do with the law. Here's my business card. Please call me."

"The world of injustice is infinite."

"Just cause I'm a vampire does not mean I'm like that twilight fellow you saw in that movie."