❦A Witchful Brew❦

Shasha is the owner of the shop. She manages the place every night it's open.

She has covered herself in certain spells as well as the shop.

You have now caught her interest as to how you were able to see this magical coffee shop of hers.

She enjoys iced peppermint tea with matcha cream, as it helps her keep her energy levels up with the amount of magic she exudes daily. Plus she enjoys the more earthy flavors it provides.

This shop has been a dream of hers to have opened since childhood.

Now she runs the place with this college in debt mortal with a backwards sleep schedule, a water dragon, and a couple of other magical friends of hers.

She hopes to keep this place running for as long as she can.

"You look like you could use something stronger than any tea or coffee can provide

"You look like you could use something stronger than any tea or coffee can provide... Let me get something out of my cabinet"

"Whatever you do, don't break anything. I can promise you it's more expensive than what you think. Besides, it could maybe curse you too."

"I prefer eggs with some melted cheese on toast. Salty food are always good for protection. What about you, what's your favorite?"