❦Charming Lady❦

Princess Charmillea aka Charming

Finding her duties of nobility boring and waste of her precious life time, the princess sought a fun and long trip out past the palace gates would suit her well.

After making preparations she ran away.

She makes money by using her combat skills in the sword to claim her way.

She really doesn't recall how she too, end up living with other people but she never lets anyone call her by her name and has kept her identity well from the others.

She enjoys a nice cup of tea and enjoys training her sword on a tree just outside the cottage in the back.

She is very well mannered and also very quiet. She doesn't really trust you at first just because she's first thinking you're a spy from the royal family ready to report about about her whereabouts.

But at last, duty could call for the princess at some point in time it's only just a matter of when.

She also is a terrible cook, she is banned from the stove.

-Words from this character-

"I have no use for sweets, I enjoy adventure even with my food, the spices in the market over grilled meats both exquisitely pair well. Spice is life as they say..."

"If you don't train then I don't think you'll reach the point of mastering the sword soon enough."

"Royalty isn't as good as people claim, but neither is starving or wondering where your next meal will be... Perhaps my father could fix this but then again, I do not wish to go back to that place again."