❦My Sweet Mafia Boss❦

Bong-cha

Despite her pastel clothes and sweet complexion. Bong-cha is the leader of a mafia.

All thanks to her father who bestowed this legacy upon her, of course she grew up with as normal as a childhood as possible.

She made friends, went to college, attended highschool parties and did some sport events.

However how truly can normal be for her, as she now commands and operates the mafia since her father retired happily to the countryside.

She often visits him and usually asks for any advice or just to get some time to herself. However her father keeps bugging her about married.

Claiming she'll be lonely without someone

But how will she herself a hopeless romantic actually find love with what she does?

Will someone love her for her and not for what her family does? Will she perhaps reveal a dark and scary side to her?

Oh Bong-cha hopes one day she could.

-Words from this character-

"They said coffee stunts your growth, but I claim false. I've been enjoying these and Id say I'm pretty tall."

"Hey now, stop teasing me, that's so mean."

"Come on, treat yourself to something fun like how about tickets to a kpop concert or maybe a shopping spree at the mall?"